Reinhart FoodService

There are newer employer reviews for Reinhart FoodService

Sales Consultant

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Reinhart FoodService full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work environment.

Cons

communication can be a hindrance at times

Up the ladder communication could be better.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Reinhart FoodService (View Most Recent)

It's been good for the most part. Starting and waiting for a good route is the hard part

Current Employee - Route Driver
    Current Employee - Route Driver

I have been working at Reinhart FoodService full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pay is good as long as you are willing to work hard and the benifits are good

Cons

Waiting for the good route to open up. New drivers need to put In there time and move up the ladder to get the good routes

They need to have the werehouse pickers to ride with drivers so they understand how hard it is to work with a bad load

BAD YEAR AT THE OFFICE

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Taunton, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taunton, MA

I worked at Reinhart FoodService full-time for more than a year

Pros

leaving work everyday was the best feeling..now its even better..I feel like a weight is off my chest...what horrible year.

Cons

the people are so depressed and the managment is totaly screwed up because the company is in termoil..they will make your life hell, make you do things that are not part of job,we all have to sacrafice but this place is rediculous, people and the computer system and IT Dept sucks, and computers are so outdated no help in any Dept, people quit this pace like its the sinking titanic...its sad when people cant even say good morning..all they do is work!!!. if there is a blizzard you need to go to work..its insane conditions..they treat you horrible, and if you are owed a pay or bonus they will usually screw you on it..if you want to be happy do not work here, this place is one of the WORST... jobs!!!! I ever had..good redins..they all need interventions..I beleive hitler would have been better to deal wth..that is saying a mouth full.

fire all the old bring in new fresh people..because this place is sinking fast..the managment is out of control clicky and some kind of cult...everyone from the old company sticks together and revolts against the new people and its a joke..a bad dream real bad dream..(nightmare)...people need to seperate their personal life with professional...I feel bad for people there...they work them 6 7 days..and dont care about them...people leave, and those are the LUCKIEST PEOPLE..its ike prison that is whow bad ...it was so depressing...

There are newer employer reviews for Reinhart FoodService

Worked for Reinhart FoodService? Contribute to the Community!