Reis
www.reis.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Positive work atmosphere where longer standing employees were not threatened by newcomers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTraining provided and one on one interface with researchers across all departments readily available. Department heads readily available for feedback and advice.

ConsMundane workload. No established rotation or system in place for advancement. Depending on the department, compensation for the workload required can be extremely low.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in more training programs and establish a career progression path. Rethink the benchmarks used to evaluate employee work performance.

Reis

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Reis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Introduction to commercial real estate industry. Cons: Flat org structure, no room for advancement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor Management

I have been working at Reis full-time

Pros: Midtown and While Plains office. Cons: Product is not evolving. Management has become too rigid and the company is losing a significant market share to our competitors. There have been 'updates and… Advice to Senior Management: Increase market coverage our competitor is 10x our size. Revamp HR… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reis.

Worked for Reis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reis CEO Jeffrey H. Lynford. All reviews posted anonymously by Reis employees.