Related Management
New York, NY

Horrible NJ Regional Manager, Mis-Manages her portfolio and keeps the properties in bad shape to sabotage.

Office Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Related Management

ProsThe benefits the company offer are fair I v'e had better and the online training modules are helpful and easy to follow.

ConsDon't waste your time, you will be unemployed before your 6mth probationary period ends 10 Managers within four years, high turn over. New Jersey Properties are mis-managed and the Regional sets you up for failure to keep the focus off of her who is the real problem to the NJ sites. She rotates managers to make it seem like they cannot handle the job when she is the one who mis-managed her portfolio. The staff that's been there for years have politic their way through. O yeah if the VP does not like you, you can kiss your job good bye regardless of your education, experience and success.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the sites are not doing well and you have hired a qualified candidate with proven abilities to perform and there is a high turn over in managers you need to look at your Regional Manager and see what's really going on. There are a lot of behind the scene business going on your not aware of which set your properties up for failure.

Great work environment, great people.

Accounting Staff (Current Employee)

I have been working at Related Management

Pros: great people flexible work schedule easy to balance work/family Cons: the commute advancement seems to be limited Advice to Senior Management: You have great employees, they are and will be your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Out standing Company

Porter (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Related Management full-time for more than a year

Pros: Team work and the work with you as a team. Cons: don't have any to say but would like to go… Advice to Senior Management: give out more fulltime Jobs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Related Management.

Worked for Related Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Related Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Related Management CEO Jeff Brodsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Related Management employees.