Reliance Steel
www.rsac.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Crazy!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reliance Steel

ProsThey are experiencing growth, they have been fortunate enough to purchase other companies and expand which is great given this economy.

ConsPeople from here are crazy. A lot of backstabbing and passive aggressive behavior. You always have to be on your toes and be ready to stand your ground and fight. It's very draining and should not be.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep buying other companies and growing. But seriously, there are some hostile working environments within your organization and some people just need to chill.

Best of the best

I have been working at Reliance Steel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People who care about the customer! Cons: Phoenix AZ in the summer time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Small company, not a lot of growth. Good company to coast by with decent pay.

Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Reliance Steel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work/life balance. They don't really push hard for numbers or anything, so pro or… Cons: No room for growth or advancement internally. Advice to Senior Management: Push harder for expansion for new jobs from within. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reliance Steel.

Worked for Reliance Steel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Steel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reliance Steel CEO David H. Hannah. All reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Steel employees.