Reliance Trust Company
www.reliance-trust.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

The "Good Ole Boy" system is in effect!

Pension Specialist (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat place for recent college graduates to gain experience in the financial sector. The work/life balance is good also for employees with families.

ConsHorrible management; Too much income was based on the fed rates rather than the talent and output and intelligent individuals among management, but there was no talent or intelligence among them.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe advice for Management is to find better middle management as opposed to find your old Bank of America or SunTrust employees to come work with you. Focus more on "what you know" than "who you know".

Friendly employees but low pay.

I have been working at Reliance Trust Company

Pros: Friendly environment. The employees are nice Cons: Low pay and bad benefits. I have not had a performance review in 2 years, which means… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to the employees that work hard for your… More

it is good there to work

Trading Specialist (Former Employee)
    Lucknow (India)

I worked at Reliance Trust Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: as i go there because i saw that in my group in friend… Cons: i dont know is there any Advice to Senior Management: coordination is very important Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reliance Trust Company.

Worked for Reliance Trust Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Trust Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reliance Trust Company CEO James T. Maxwell. All reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Trust Company employees.