Reliant Hospital Partners

www.relianthcp.com
  www.relianthcp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reliant Hospital Partners

Great at first then went into the tank

I worked at Reliant Hospital Partners (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great for 3 years then in the tank under new owners

Cons

Not a place to work anymore, no value for employees

Replace them all

7 Other Employee Reviews for Reliant Hospital Partners (View Most Recent)

Good rehab experience.

I worked at Reliant Hospital Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Loved the people I worked with.

Cons

Seeing too many patients at a time. But it is the industry standard now.

Reliant Hospital Partners took over NERH- Company morale dwindles even further

Former Employee - Kitchen in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Kitchen in Woburn, MA

I worked at Reliant Hospital Partners part-time (more than an year)

Pros

This review is geared towards the company Reliant Hospital Partners that took over NERH in the New england area. This was previously owned by Five Star Quality Care. I cannot enter any links here, but if you want to read some good articles about the take over, enter in the keywords reliant takes over five star into google (Fool, pehub and bizjournals have some good information)

Cons

This company waltzes in January of 2014. After taking over, there are over 300 layoffs within the NERH family (including braintree and Lowell) Nurses are forced to work 12 hour shifts, and only given literally 24 hours to make this life altering decision. Kitchen employees are working with a skeleton crew already, and then are forced to put part timers on the side lines. Because you see Reliant will not lay them off.....oh no. Why would they do that? Then those poor jobless employees who were already making close to minimum wage wouldn't be able to collect, if they had too! So instead, they keep them on as PRN, and basically use them whenever they need to. But, they know they won't ever receive that call...or at least not enough to make a decent living.
         Now, after such a traumatizing experience for these hard working employees, you would expect at least some form of compensation. Maybe a raise in pay? NOPE! Nothing! They cut all these employees, expect the remaining employees to work like dogs, and not even give them a raise in pay! In fact, what little extras they were receiving before such as differential pay for the weekends and nights were TAKEN AWAY. Oh! and overtime pay?! Sorry, your not getting it here!
        Let me ask all those reading this, what hospital do you know of that does not pay at least another dollar for a PRN position? Not Reliant Hospital Partners! We are nothing to these people. We are not human beings, but mindless robots, only there to boost profits. I hope the people who make these decisions are happy with the work they have done.
         Do you know that there are employees at NERH that have been working there for over 25 years who have received what equals out to about a $1 raise per 10 years of working time due to companies like yourselves coming in, taking over and screwing the employees who have given their lives to these places. There are others who have been given even LESS than that over a 10 year period, and we are talking cents here. You should be so proud. I hope you enjoy rolling in your millions of dollars that are stained with your hard working employees blood who are struggling to feed there families.

Remember that each person working for you is an individual, not just a money making machine. We have families to feed, and bills to pay. Find some compassion, and work on your ability to empathize with your fellow human beings. Because at the end of the day, money can not bring you ultimate happiness.

There are newer employer reviews for Reliant Hospital Partners