Reliant Rehabilitation

There are newer employer reviews for Reliant Rehabilitation

All is Well so Far...

Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is the most innovative rehab company out there. They are always growing and basically set the pace for the competitors to follow. A friend of mine made it to the RDO level and constantly raves about how the company thrives on changes and rewords their model to respond to the changing regulations. This is much different than the companies i've worked for that always seem to be reacting to the changes instead of finding out ways to be in front of them. I've only been with the company for 2 years but all is well so far. I think their compliance program is the best i've seen.

Cons

HR doesn't answer the phone all of the time and it takes a while for them to return calls and emails.

Have HR work on their response time to calls and emails.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Reliant Rehabilitation (View Most Recent)

Not employee driven.

Current Employee - COTA
    Current Employee - COTA

I have been working at Reliant Rehabilitation part-time for less than a year

Pros

The DOR in the SNF I was at was top notch. She cared about her team and tried to help but her hands were bound by the political powers above.

Cons

Was shocked when I found out there was no incentive (time and 1/2) to work a nat'l holiday. Was once again shocked to find out I couldn't add my PTO time after my vacation since I forgot before I left for 2 weeks. I also lost that time when I dropped my status to PRN. Also found out they were doing away w/ part time and sole PRN and not increasing rates to PRN. Can never get a hold of anyone in HR!!

Give some incentives to your employees. Show them they are appreciated for all the hard work and crazy productivity you have them perform. Let them have a 1/2 hr lunch where they can sit down and actually take a break. I have never worked for a company like this! Very sad.

Left their employment and not a minute too soon!

I worked at Reliant Rehabilitation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not a one. Not one.

Cons

I worked for Reliant for 11 months. We had NO support for 9 of those months. One day the Regional Rehab Manager and some lady higher on the food chain. They waltzed in, demanded a census, had the whole building screened in an hour and called an immediate meeting. We were chastised like children, told to "look at those Med B pts with dollar signs as our jobs depended on it. It was expected that all pts were to be in Ultra high RUG levels and that pts on Med B couldn't come off caseload until another one was picked up to replace them. Productivity was to be a minimum of 120% if we wanted to keep our tech. I left in early 2010 and am so glad I did. I had loved long term care for 10 years, but after 10 months with Reliant I was so burnt and disillusioned that I made a change in settings. They are so guilty of Medicare abuse and billing for inappropriate services.

Maybe if you did what was morally and ethically correct with your staff and Medicare more people would work for you or stay with you. Learn how to respect your employees for their knowledge and ethics. Of course, you could always close your doors.

There are newer employer reviews for Reliant Rehabilitation

Worked for Reliant Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!