Remilon

www.remilon.com
  www.remilon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Remilon

Online content writing - considering the job is pretty boring, the company at least makes it bearable.

Current Employee - Content Writer
Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at Remilon part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good editor feedback, flexible scheduling, work on your own hours, paid hourly rather than by the article

Cons

Pay is low, no feedback about how you're doing except from your editorial scores i.e. no indication of when you might get a raise or promotion

More personalized feedback would be great. It'd be nice to know from my senior editor or guidance editor how they think I'm doing and what I could personally improve upon. I think that would make employees feel less invisible.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Remilon (View Most Recent)

I'm a writer

Current Employee - Writer
    Current Employee - Writer

I have been working at Remilon as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere. All the editors and writers are great. Easy, flexible hours with little supervision. Great resume fodder (I've been there three years and have published 1,000+ articles--big numbers look good on your CV).

Cons

Pretty rigorous guidelines. Low pay, but frequent raises when you first start.

Pay more.

Senior Management Lacks Integrity

I have been working at Remilon

Pros

The home office is in lovely Mountain View, CA

Cons

I worked full-time in the Mountain View headquarters of Remilon for about four months. A few days after having my work verbally described by the company’s president as “perfect,” I was fired by this same person -- the President and co-founder -- with neither severance nor explanation.

In short: the senior leadership here lacks integrity – neither in-office nor remotely should any decent person engage in business with Remilon.

There are newer employer reviews for Remilon