Remilon

www.remilon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Remilon

Content Writing -- boring for you, useless to others, except profiteering management

I have been working at Remilon

Pros

If you're trying to freelance as a writer, it's a line on your resume.

Cons

Poorly formulated guidelines; terrible ($10-12/hr) pay; slow and inconsistent editors; working for a company in the business of convincing (largely under-prepared) students to go into debt to attend for-profit colleges (and this business masquerades as one that cares about helping people, making it all the more hypocritical and disgusting.)

24 Other Employee Reviews for Remilon (View Most Recent)

Online content writing - considering the job is pretty boring, the company at least makes it bearable.

Current Employee - Content Writer
    Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at Remilon part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good editor feedback, flexible scheduling, work on your own hours, paid hourly rather than by the article

Cons

Pay is low, no feedback about how you're doing except from your editorial scores i.e. no indication of when you might get a raise or promotion

More personalized feedback would be great. It'd be nice to know from my senior editor or guidance editor how they think I'm doing and what I could personally improve upon. I think that would make employees feel less invisible.

I'm a writer

Current Employee - Writer
    Current Employee - Writer

I have been working at Remilon as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere. All the editors and writers are great. Easy, flexible hours with little supervision. Great resume fodder (I've been there three years and have published 1,000+ articles--big numbers look good on your CV).

Cons

Pretty rigorous guidelines. Low pay, but frequent raises when you first start.

Pay more.