There are newer employer reviews for Remilon

Good opportunity for entry-level writers

Current Contractor - Contract Writer
Current Contractor - Contract Writer

I have been working at Remilon as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The hours are flexible, the work is steady and the senior editors are great.

Cons

Training is disorganized. Editors aren't on the same page. Some editors aren't familiar with the guidelines. One editor will mark you off for not doing something, then the next editor will mark you off for doing it.

The pay is crap, and there's not set time for reviews and raises.

reviews filtered by

Content Writing -- boring for you, useless to others, except profiteering management

I have been working at Remilon

Pros

If you're trying to freelance as a writer, it's a line on your resume.

Cons

Poorly formulated guidelines; terrible ($10-12/hr) pay; slow and inconsistent editors; working for a company in the business of convincing (largely under-prepared) students to go into debt to attend for-profit colleges (and this business masquerades as one that cares about helping people, making it all the more hypocritical and disgusting.)

2. Online content writing - considering the job is pretty boring, the company at least makes it bearable.

Current Employee - Content Writer
    Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at Remilon part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good editor feedback, flexible scheduling, work on your own hours, paid hourly rather than by the article

Cons

Pay is low, no feedback about how you're doing except from your editorial scores i.e. no indication of when you might get a raise or promotion

Advice to Management

More personalized feedback would be great. It'd be nice to know from my senior editor or guidance editor how they think I'm doing and what I could personally improve upon. I think that would make employees feel less invisible.

There are newer employer reviews for Remilon