Remilon

www.remilon.com

Great People and a Solid Culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThe company is young, full of energy and very successful. A lot of time is spent trying to make it a great place work. The workforce is extremely talented and going to work everyday is not the typical drag, as is the case with many other spots in the Valley. They take an interest in the development of their employees and provide many avenues to increase your skill level. Location in DT Mtn. View is awesome.

The culture supports a lot of very different types of people and seems to integrate them well. TH Drink cart, Weekly Happy Hours, Weekly Catered Lunch, Free Snacks and quarterly special events are a lot of fun!

ConsMore of a focus should be paid to insure that employees see a medium/long term pathway for them and how they fit into the grander strategy and plan of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent with your employees (they can handle it).

If you have skills, they will burn you out and cut you loose.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Remilon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good location. Good perks. Good fellow-employees. Good desks. Your first… Cons: Management is awful. They can't manage their way out of a cardboard box. Some have even gone on record as saying "they hate fun". They… Advice to Senior Management: I have no advice I want to share with upper management.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, great support, great opportunity!

Contract Content Creator (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Remilon as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Solid training and support Hourly pay (vs. per piece) Advancement opportunities For entry-level writers, Remilon… Cons: Editors sometimes use differing criteria making it difficult to adhere to guidelines. Submitted articles often take too long before being reviewed by editors.… Advice to Senior Management: Make it easier to take time off without losing spot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Remilon.

Worked for Remilon? Contribute to the Community!