Remilon

www.remilon.com

It has its flaws, but Remilon is a great place to work

(Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsRemilon offers some unique perks and opportunities:

* The company itself is doing very well and is constantly growing / expanding
* Happy hour on fridays, drink cart on Thursdays, fully stocked kitchen
* Most fridays you can work on whatever you want
* (Most) coworkers are very smart, very motivated people that are easy to work with
* You have the choice on what projects you want to work on
* You get to work on new and exciting technologies
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Still has that startup feel without the startup worries.

Unlike many other companies, Remilon lacks a lot of red tape and welcomes new ideas to make things run more smoothly.

ConsNot really a con, but Remilon is for smart, hard-working people who like working with other, similar people. For newbies, you will need to work very hard to get up to speed quickly, or you will likely drown.

The company is still young, and there's still a ways to go with regards to infrastructure and processes (qa, working from home, team management, etc.).

The workforce at Remilon is also very young (many straight out of college). At time there can be a distinct lack of maturity and social graces.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management feels "disconnected" from the rest of the company. They will bark ideas and values from above, but they do not take the time to really connect with their employees and convince them to get on board. My manager rarely provides feedback or guidance, and what feedback is given can sometimes feel rushed and/or contrived.

Underpaid, overworked and disrespected

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Remilon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Remilon attracts a lot of intelligent, driven individuals, many straight out of college. They are generally wonderful to work and interact with. There are also… Cons: No one in the senior management cares about your opinion, or experience. It is really a "worker bee" mentality, where you have to just do… Advice to Senior Management: One of the core values is Respect, and employees rarely feel that receive any. ideas were tossed aside, and concerns are never heard. There is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Unlimited opportunities, fantastic people and great environment!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Remilon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Because Remilon is a small company (with a small number of employees), everyone is able to do many things and participate in tons of cross-functional… Cons: Small company means more limited resources (not in terms of cash), but in terms of headcount. The company really pride themselves on hiring exceptional… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Remilon.

Worked for Remilon? Contribute to the Community!