ReminderMedia

www.remindermedia.com
  www.remindermedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for ReminderMedia

Good place to start, low stress environment

Former Employee - Software Development Intern
Former Employee - Software Development Intern

I worked at ReminderMedia as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Good work environment, help when you needed, development team is a close knit group of people.

Cons

Pay is below average, although not bad by any standards.

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback, as it helps us improve our internship programs.

22 Other Employee Reviews for ReminderMedia (View Most Recent)

Business development intern

Former Employee - Business Development Intern in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Business Development Intern in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at ReminderMedia as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome knowledge of business and all aspects of the company. Ability to work with the CEO and COO on different tasks. Special projects were given based on your abilities.

Cons

Hourly rate is slow and work can get tedious at times. There are not many cons to this internship. It provided me with a better sense of what it would was like to work in a corporate environment.

Speed up training process.

Oct 20, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the internship. We're constantly reviewing and improving our processes, so I will make sure to communicate your advice to management. Best of luck ... More

On the right path

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at ReminderMedia full-time

Pros

I have been working here for quite some time now, and things are headed in the right direction! I can honestly say I understand all of the negative reviews on here, but believe me when I say that is not how things are now. The management structure is WAY better now. The new VP of the company has his head screwed on correctly, and actually CARES about us. When he was promoted from a sales caller to a sales manager, we ALL started making money.
    Another plus is the team that you will join. I am personally on the Sales Team, and I can honestly say I enjoy every single sales rep. You will never work at a place where a sales team actually cares for one another, and wants the other reps to succeed....except for this one of couse!
    Commission structure is very fair, and you have potential to start making very good money.

Cons

The biggest con, even though I like the guy, is the CEO. He gets ideas in his head about things, and there is NO changing what he thinks (even though he can be wrong way more then he thinks). But again, now that he has managment in place that he can trust, he isn't as involved in things.

Commute can be bad from every direction.

It does take awhile to start making good money, but when you do it can be really good.

Some departments are a pain to deal with, but I personally don't have to deal with them too often.

Trust. Trust the people around you to help it succeed. We all want this company to grow, but you have to give us the freedom to help and not always restrain us. Keep the moral up and this place will blossom. If you destroy people like the past, it will always be a start up company.

Aug 13, 2014Communications Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. It's a nice feeling when you enjoy your work environment and we're glad that you found that here.

There are newer employer reviews for ReminderMedia