There are newer employer reviews for ReminderMedia

Good place to start, low stress environment

Former Intern - Software Development Intern
Former Intern - Software Development Intern

I worked at ReminderMedia as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Good work environment, help when you needed, development team is a close knit group of people.

Cons

Pay is below average, although not bad by any standards.

ReminderMedia Response

May 21, 2014 – Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback, as it helps us improve our internship programs.

Other Employee Reviews for ReminderMedia

A great place to work!

I have been working at ReminderMedia full-time

Pros

RM offers a positive & energized work environment, opportunities for professional development (if you seek them out), and the support to create and run with new ideas. The people here work extremely hard across departments and overall seem very invested in the company's success. To do well at RM, you have to come in with a strong work ethic and a belief in why we do what we do.

Cons

The fixed 9-6 workday. IF RM could offer schedule flexibility, it could make a big difference to it's employees - especially to those with families.

Advice to Management

Consider offering more formal professional development opportunities as opposed to just team-building opps. Your staff is mostly in their 20's and for many, this is their first job/company.

ReminderMedia Response

Aug 25, 2015 – Communications Specialist

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'll make sure to pass your suggestions on to management.

2. Direct Sales Intern

Former Intern - Direct Sales in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Intern - Direct Sales in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at ReminderMedia as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at ReminderMedia was a wonderful experience. This company provides young driven professionals the tools they need to succeed. The internship was extremely comprehensive. It included sales training, insight from managers, and gave me a great idea of what the world of sales is like. All of the account executives were very open and easy to seek advice from. The corporate structure is wonderful from the Sales Manager to the CEO. Everyone motivates each other to meet their goals and succeed

Cons

This internship is not for everyone. Personally, I loved it, but you definitely get out of it what you put into it.

Advice to Management

Continue on the path you are on and anything will be possible. Maintain the wonderful employees you have and search for more great talent!