ReminderMedia

www.remindermedia.com

Good place to start, low stress environment

Former Employee - Software Development Intern
Former Employee - Software Development Intern

Pros

Good work environment, help when you needed, development team is a close knit group of people.

Cons

Pay is below average, although not bad by any standards.

ReminderMedia Response

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback, as it helps us improve our internship programs.

Other reviews for ReminderMedia

On the right path

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

Pros

I have been working here for quite some time now, and things are headed in the right direction! I can honestly say I understand all of the negative reviews on here, but believe me when I say that is not how things are now. The management structure is WAY better now. The new VP of the company has his head screwed on correctly, and actually CARES about us. When he was promoted from a sales caller to a sales manager, we ALL started making money.
    Another plus is the team that you will join. I am personally on the Sales Team, and I can honestly say I enjoy every single sales rep. You will never work at a place where a sales team actually cares for one another, and wants the other reps to succeed....except for this one of couse!
    Commission structure is very fair, and you have potential to start making very good money.

Cons

The biggest con, even though I like the guy, is the CEO. He gets ideas in his head about things, and there is NO changing what he thinks (even though he can be wrong way more then he thinks). But again, now that he has managment in place that he can trust, he isn't as involved in things.

Commute can be bad from every direction.

It does take awhile to start making good money, but when you do it can be really good.

Some departments are a pain to deal with, but I personally don't have to deal with them too often.

Trust. Trust the people around you to help it succeed. We all want this company to grow, but you have to give us the freedom to help and not always restrain us. Keep the moral up and this place will blossom. If you destroy people like the past, it will always be a start up company.

ReminderMedia Response

Aug 13, 2014Communications Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. It's a nice feeling when you enjoy your work environment and we're glad that you found that here.

Worked for the Best Software Manager I've Met

Pros

I worked for a former software manager, and he was incredible at his job. He turned what could've been a micro-managed chaos into an amazing place to work. As part of his team, I got a tremendous amount done. I felt a part of a team who was constantly improving. There was no pressure to work unpaid overtime, which is great. Work schedule was flexible. I felt empowered, trusted, and able to master the work.

Cons

That amazing manager no longer works there. The pay was literally half of industry standard.

You cannot expect to get something for half price with the same quality and speed as full price. As developers improved, they left, knowing there was no place for a sr. developer in the company. You cannot put a software manager in place then try to undermine them at every turn because you do not trust them.

There are newer employer reviews for ReminderMedia.

Worked for ReminderMedia? Contribute to the Community!