ReminderMedia

www.remindermedia.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for ReminderMedia

Great place to work! If you are money motivated and driven you can do extremely well here.

Current Employee - Sales in King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Sales in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ReminderMedia full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for the company several years. Great life/work balance as Mon-Fri 9-6 (no nights or weekends). Good benefits & excellent earnings. Great concept/product! Awesome team of people! They expect you to focus and work hard but also reward your efforts. We regularly have company picnics & go to Phillies, Sixers & Flyers games. Christmas parties are always great!

Cons

This isn't a "con" but this company isn't for the lazy or the timid. They expect hard work & dedication and they take care of those who perform well. It's a regimented no-nonsense sales floor. (They don't let the inmates run the asylum like a lot of other companies). I think it's great that management is on the floor working with you individually. The continued training and feedback have made me more successful ($$$).

I love that mid-level and senior management all have an open door policy.
I also love the team building and special events - it's nice we celebrate our success!

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for your comments.
We appreciate your dedication and have passed your comments on to the Sales Management team. Please continue to provide feedback so that we can continue to improve.

29 Other Employee Reviews for ReminderMedia (View Most Recent)

A Complete Total Waste of Your Valuable Time

I worked at ReminderMedia full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Decent Sales Training, Paycheck, Lunch, Day Hours, Easy Interview

Cons

Company Culture, Dictatorship, Churn and Burn Company, High Turnover

Management will not listen to anyone, so it's a waste of time to try and give any advice.

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for your review.

We are constantly working to improve our company culture and continuously encourage constructive feedback.

On to the Next One... Don't Waste Your Time

Former Employee - Sales in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Former Employee - Sales in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I worked at ReminderMedia (less than a year)

Pros

-Get the scoop on what sales is all about, from coaching to cold calling training.
    -Receive paid college credit if interning, can create your own hours around your classes.
    -Incentives to schedule meetings & sign ups.

Cons

-Employee turnover is through the roof--should have known it's not a good place to work when the person that interviewed & hired me wasn't with the company when I started the position. This statement alone should be enough to run far far away from this company.
    -Place is run like a boot camp. Your calls are monitored (which isn't too bad in the list of cons, they commend you if you did something right or tell you how to handle the call differently if the issue happens again) but what is ridiculous is the time that's monitored in between the calls-- if you spend 20 seconds from hanging up with one call to calling the next person, it was way too long, and you will get verbally chastised.
    -You are requested to continuously solicit institutions that have requested you take them off the list. No morals there.
    -There is zero company morale. When you step into the building you are expected to sit in your cubicle making incessant calls, and only stop to take lunch. If you get up to go to bathroom, or get a coffee, you are questioned by managers as to why you are doing it and you are made to feel as if you can't get up any time, even to use the bathroom. Refer to previous bullet point, if time between calls is more than 20 seconds you are reprimanded.
    -Management is just poor. You are looked down upon. You are looked at like a peasant. They won't do anything during the day but put you under a microscope and criticize.

Stop running your company like a sweatshop. Improve working environment--employees would leave way sooner if it didn't take time & effort to locate another job elsewhere.

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

We appreciate your feedback.

Our Sales Management team has heard your suggestions and is currently in the process of updating the office environment and culture.

Employee morale is a top
    ... More