ReminderMedia

www.remindermedia.com

So Far so Good

Current Employee - Sales Caller  in  King of Prussia, PA
Current Employee - Sales Caller in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ReminderMedia full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Reminder Media for a little over a year and have already been promoted. I love the young atmosphere and the personal training you get from the managers. The opportunity to make as much money as you can has driven me and the future is looking bright because the company has expanded in many different verticals (which means more money potential). The sales floor is competitive, but we work as a team so it makes for a fun day. Hours are good and you get weekends off. A bunch of us play basketball one day every week after work so it is easy to make friends and enjoy coming into work.

Cons

Sometimes the leads aren't the best so you have to be at the top of your game all the time. Don't match 401k.

The training is really good. Try to get better leads for the sales callers.

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. Our Business Intelligence and Analytics team is continually working to generate quality leads, and will remain focused on this goal as they grow. Please feel free to ... More

Other Reviews for ReminderMedia

Business Development Internship

Former Employee - Biz Dev Intern  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Biz Dev Intern in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at ReminderMedia as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Knowledge of business development practices, managing/navigating a CRM, smaller company looking to rapidly grow, about 10 other interns to learn with, organized structure with weekly manager meetings, friendly colleagues

Cons

Coordinator was more focused on how we were benefiting the company rather than educating us. She sometimes made me feel like she was talking down to me - I respect managers who want to truly nurture and educate me and value what I bring to the table. There was a huge disconnect between the various departments - IT didn't even introduce themselves, sales disagreed with biz dev, graphics was doing their own thing - the structure was haphazard. Also the CEO was a micro-manager. That being said, it was cool to experience a company going through rapid change while simultaneously trying to make the various departments work together.

Your interns sometimes have better work-ethic than some of your sales reps. If you want to retain some of your interns, give them responsibility and educate them on proper practices. Make the environment more team-oriented.

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are always recruiting interns and appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

In the recent past, we have made many improvements to the internship
    ... More

Great place to work! If you are money motivated and driven you can do extremely well here.

Current Employee - Sales  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Sales in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ReminderMedia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for the company several years. Great life/work balance as Mon-Fri 9-6 (no nights or weekends). Good benefits & excellent earnings. Great concept/product! Awesome team of people! They expect you to focus and work hard but also reward your efforts. We regularly have company picnics & go to Phillies, Sixers & Flyers games. Christmas parties are always great!

Cons

This isn't a "con" but this company isn't for the lazy or the timid. They expect hard work & dedication and they take care of those who perform well. It's a regimented no-nonsense sales floor. (They don't let the inmates run the asylum like a lot of other companies). I think it's great that management is on the floor working with you individually. The continued training and feedback have made me more successful ($$$).

I love that mid-level and senior management all have an open door policy.
    I also love the team building and special events - it's nice we celebrate our success!

May 21, 2014Communications Specialist

Thank you for your comments.
    We appreciate your dedication and have passed your comments on to the Sales Management team. Please continue to provide feedback so that we can continue to improve.

There are newer employer reviews for ReminderMedia.

Worked for ReminderMedia? Contribute to the Community!