Remington College

www.remingtoncollege.edu
  www.remingtoncollege.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Remington College

Remington College is where you help students better themselves while bettering yourself.

Current Employee - Instructor in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Instructor in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Remington College as a contractor (more than 8 years)

Pros

While educating beginner artists in the ways of graphic arts, I am compelled to keep totally abreast with the most current hard and software.

Cons

Some students still have a "me against authority" thing going as a leftover from high school.

Double up on recruiting. It's our life blood.

63 Other Employee Reviews for Remington College (View Most Recent)

Horrible Place to work

Former Employee - Admissions Representative
    Former Employee - Admissions Representative

I worked at Remington College full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Remington College is a great place to get lots of experience that you can transfer elsewhere. They do not require much to work for them. Being able to help the students is a great feeling and you are exposed to various situations that will benefit you in the long run.

Cons

Management is horrible. The hours are horrible and I do not think the management has integrity or even knows that being loyal is. The pay is horrible and the work load is stressful at times. Advancement opportunities are slim to none and they lie about pay raises. Remington College is a revolving door is a person last longer than 2 years its surprising.

Rebuild you company's value system. Value your employees and reevaluate the pay system and time off policy. Work on ways to reduce turn around and get rid of all of the unethical crickets you have working in management.

It is what is...

Former Employee - Admissions Representative in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Admissions Representative in Memphis, TN

I worked at Remington College full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Steady paycheck..ok coworkers and staff..

Cons

Preys on lower income students..who aren't capable of repaying loans or finding decent jobs. Racist culture..where 98% of students are black.. but 100% of upper management are white..whats wrong with that picture?

Let your management team reflect your customers..and hire some black and brown professionals who can relate to the student body..

There are newer employer reviews for Remington College