There are newer employer reviews for Remington

Fun to work here

Current Employee - Remington in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Remington in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Remington full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Gateway for your career to get maximum exposure, fun to work here, people and work are very good, love to be part of the organisation. peace!!!

Cons

here timings are long lasting at work, difficult to manage personal things, otherwise its the exposure what says it all,

cool

2 Other Employee Reviews for Remington (View Most Recent)

Mixed Emotions

I worked at Remington full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Co-workers, benefits, direct level management.

Cons

Executive level, communication within company, hours, expectations of work/life balance for most areas is very poor. Current company management doesn't care about employees and lacks drastically in communication. Treatment from executie level to regular level employees is as if they are so far below them that they don't matter at all and can be replaced in the blink of an eye. Current executive management is destroying the longstanding value of Remington within the industry and with it's employee's. Use to be one of the best places to work. Now it is just a job.

Improve communication. Keep saying you're going to and it only continues to get worse. Grow up and stop running our company into the ground. Stop treating employees like slaves and treat them like the assets they are. You have a lot of hard working people at your locations who've dedicated their lives to Remngton and you're doing nothing but stepping on them like they mean nothing at all. It's horrible. As employee's, we see all these positions being posted but when we apply, it's strange how they seem to already be filled when we apply. Use to be that promoting from within was huge.

There are newer employer reviews for Remington