Remington

www.remington-homes.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Remington

Fun to work here

Current Employee - Remington in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Remington in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Remington full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Gateway for your career to get maximum exposure, fun to work here, people and work are very good, love to be part of the organisation. peace!!!

Cons

here timings are long lasting at work, difficult to manage personal things, otherwise its the exposure what says it all,

cool

4 Other Employee Reviews for Remington (View Most Recent)

I've had worse

Current Employee - Remington Arms in Lonoke, AR
    Current Employee - Remington Arms in Lonoke, AR

I have been working at Remington

Pros

Above average pay really good benefits.

Cons

Management doesn't utilize its employees very well. A lot of Chiefs and not enough Indians. They don't promote from within.

Listen to your employees instead of hiring consulting firms.

HORRIBLE

Current Employee - Hotel Worker in Lakeway, TX
    Current Employee - Hotel Worker in Lakeway, TX

I have been working at Remington

Pros

They have big ideas but no idea how to execute them without cutting the throats of the employees.

Cons

Big ideas that do not factor in caring for employees. They just bought our property in Lakeway Texas. They let go a lot of key players, which is understandable considering they want a fresh start, but, they also cut everyone's pay and when I say everyone, I mean all except for maybe 2 people out of the Whole staff, well staff that were not asked to leave or that left on there own.
    They also let our medical insurance lapse between their companies and the old. So now a whole month of No medical insurance. Some of us have medical conditions that require a consistent medical plan, some people have families and kids that depend on them as well.
    Like I said, Big Ideas...but at the expense of the "little people".
    They say they are a "employee friendly and Happy work environment" That could not be more false.
    It sucks because not only did we lose a lot of great people, but we also lost a lot of morale.
    Really, why stay here when the hotels down the road are not only paying more...but they are always hiring as well.
    Oh yeah, we lost our seniority, vacation time, and sick days as well.

Definitely a company to avoid if you can. I had high hopes for them, but that really let us down.

Watch how current employees work, makes changes, teach them the Remington way, before you let them leave, and leave your hotel severely understaffed.

There are newer employer reviews for Remington