RentPath

There are newer employer reviews for RentPath

Relaxed work environment

Current Employee - Account Executive in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Norcross, GA

I have been working at RentPath full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-if you like a relaxed work environment where you are not micromanaged this is a great place to work
-management is flexible when comes to time off
-the company tries to have fun with its employees by playing office games, contests to win money, time off
-the office environment feels like one big family

Cons

-commission plan is unlimited but it is really hard to hit your 100% goal
-the market is saturated with free websites which are tough to sell against because they work just as well as our site

-Implement better training

98 Other Employee Reviews for RentPath (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at RentPath full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- GREAT work/life balance - we've only worked more than 40 hours a week one time in the last year
    - Flexible hours
    - Great use of technology
    - Opportunity to learn new things and grow - just tell your managers what you want to learn and they will work to make it happen
    - Employees are encouraged to give feedback and have an opinion - we can and do drive processes and products
    - Agile environment leads to predictable work pace
    - Practically stress-free job

Cons

- Loud, open work environment
    - Company is segmented into different development teams and they operate very differently
    - Product owners are generally not innovative and rely on development team to come up with cool ideas
    - Not much feedback is proactively given to contractors/employees

Spend more time interviewing candidates so you can hire employees that will be a good fit. High turnover is frustrating for the team.

Great learning experience going from local business to large umbrella company

Former Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY

I worked at RentPath full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Primemedia owns many medias of advertising. I worked for the rentals.com division.
    The pros-
    Salary- for an account executive who made commission the salary starting out was really good
    Travel- since many of my account were out of state traveling was frequent and all expenses paid.
    Rentals.com did a great job of taking care of staff

Cons

The company was sold while I was employed there. This brought in many new opportunities but it also made for a lot of instability and upper management changing daily. Our immediate supervisor was not very helpful or educated and lucked her way into her position. Having a leader who was not hands on did not help the sales team at all. Since the heart of the company was in Atl our region felt out of the loop.

Stay connected with your employees more. Ask how can I help?

There are newer employer reviews for RentPath