Rentbits.com

Rentbits Warning

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I worked at Rentbits.com

Pros

Laid back
Good employees
Ping Pong table

Cons

Low pay
Weak benefits
Illusion of stock options
Illusion of job security
Poor management
Free snacks are not kept stocked

My advice to all looking for employment at rentbits is to be careful. rentbits talked me into taking less pay than the market offered because of a strong office culture and stock options at a quickly growing online company. The reality was I never got my papers for stock options and was amazed with the lack of communication between members of management. rentbits uses office culture as a way to encourage retention without having to pay for it but offer no loyalty to their employees. I and three others were unexpectedly let go without warning or explanation. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

7 Other Employee Reviews for Rentbits.com (View Most Recent)

Not what you expect

I have been working at Rentbits.com

Pros

-Smart overall business concept, low overhead costs which are theoretically good as a stock holder.
    -Management is flexible at times to make clients happy.

Cons

-Very low pay by comparison to similar companies.
    -Shortsighted management decisions that are detrimental to company growth.
    -Micromanagement.
    -Passive aggressive management. Employees are considered replaceable.

To prospective employee - you will not make as much money as you think at Rentbits, and the company culture is not positive anymore as they make it seem. If you need a job, go for it, but it is a prematurely tired company that is uninspiring to work at. Might be a great place for someone right out of school.

Innovative, Agile and Fun

I have been working at Rentbits.com full-time

Pros

The people by far. Ideas are listened to and everyone is a part of the team. The new website incorporated all team members, not just management. There is ample opportunity to learn new things and take on various projects which keeps things fresh.

Cons

This is still a small company so resources can be a challenge but everyone is very clear about keeping a start up mentality, so that is to be expected.

I've shared my thoughts and feedback with management privately but it has centered around this being a great place to work. They care about my professional development and have taken interest in me and the rest of the team from a personal perspective. I feel respected here as I continue to grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Rentbits.com