Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Rentbits.com

Pros

rentbits has a very strong culture. They believe and live their core values every day. Some for the great things they offer are:

- Massages
- Ping Pong
- snacks
- stock options
- Happy Hours
- TGIF
- Great team members

Cons

- Would like to see 100% of the healthcare paid for
- Keep the free snacks stocked
- Doesn't offer full 1 hour massages but would be nice

I started working for rentbits.com when it was Rent Marketer. There were no stock options offered at all when I started but management decided to offer them to every single employee. New and existing. This is something no other company I have worked for ever offered. For that I am grateful. Being in a fast growing start-up means you cannot be afraid of change or growth. rentbits offers both. Their culture is unique to the Denver area with a lot of benefits including free massages every two weeks, ping pong, foosball, wii, spur of the moment happy hours, revenue transparency meetings, etc. Advice to management would be to continue to grow at a fast pace while keeping the culture in place. Sometimes the free snacks (which we all appreciate) need to be stocked more often. However, we as employees need to let everyone know what they want and when it is low.

Other Reviews for Rentbits.com

Rentbits Warning

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I worked at Rentbits.com

Pros

Laid back
    Good employees
    Ping Pong table

Cons

Low pay
    Weak benefits
    Illusion of stock options
    Illusion of job security
    Poor management
    Free snacks are not kept stocked

My advice to all looking for employment at rentbits is to be careful. rentbits talked me into taking less pay than the market offered because of a strong office culture and stock options at a quickly growing online company. The reality was I never got my papers for stock options and was amazed with the lack of communication between members of management. rentbits uses office culture as a way to encourage retention without having to pay for it but offer no loyalty to their employees. I and three others were unexpectedly let go without warning or explanation. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Not what you expect

I have been working at Rentbits.com

Pros

-Smart overall business concept, low overhead costs which are theoretically good as a stock holder.
    -Management is flexible at times to make clients happy.

Cons

-Very low pay by comparison to similar companies.
    -Shortsighted management decisions that are detrimental to company growth.
    -Micromanagement.
    -Passive aggressive management. Employees are considered replaceable.

To prospective employee - you will not make as much money as you think at Rentbits, and the company culture is not positive anymore as they make it seem. If you need a job, go for it, but it is a prematurely tired company that is uninspiring to work at. Might be a great place for someone right out of school.

There are newer employer reviews for Rentbits.com.

Worked for Rentbits.com? Contribute to the Community!