Rentokil Initial
www.rentokil-initial.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Death knell for a once proud company

Field Biologist (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Rentokil Initial

ProsThe previous general manager was forward looking and open to new ideas.
The company car was a major benefit since all maintenenace, insurance, road tax and fuel bills were paid for by the company. Of course, I got to use it for personal errands and it brought a world of convenience to me, Never had to squeeze in public transport again. Could drive to meet friends for lunch on the opposite side of the island without worrying about fuel cost. The car's probably the main reason why I accepted a lower monthly salary.

ConsMainly reason: No career progression.
Constant management changes.
Incompetent management.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand the situation on the ground. Managing a company purely through accounts alone and issuing directives from your ivory towers will never get you anywhere with customers.

Rapid development with some excellent opportunities.

Graduate Management Trainee (Former Employee)
Gatwick, England (UK)

I worked at Rentokil Initial full-time for more than a year

Pros: I was given a lot of freedom to progress and develop my skills and make a real impact on the business. Because it's a diverse… Cons: Sometimes I felt that the compensation wasn't commensurate with the effort and impact that the graduates made. Quality of placements varied from person to person… Advice to Senior Management: Make development a priority, improve your end of graduate scheme… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This company was good at a time but recent leadership changes ruined the culture.

B?ranch Manager (Former Employee)
Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at Rentokil Initial

Pros: The people in the branch offices are great. Cons: The corporate leadership lack people skills and direction. Advice to Senior Management: Bring in some talent from other sources beside uniform industry… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rentokil Initial.

Worked for Rentokil Initial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rentokil Initial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rentokil Initial CEO Andy Ransom. All reviews posted anonymously by Rentokil Initial employees.