Renzenberger

There are newer employer reviews for Renzenberger

Like My Job.

Current Employee - Driver Yard in Decatur, IL
Current Employee - Driver Yard in Decatur, IL

I have been working at Renzenberger part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not a dull job!! Each day full of excitement and danger!!
Stories from your passengers wild!!

Cons

Well. Communication - would like to know what's going on!
Also some very off the wall rules. Need some caring drivers that
will do the job carefully. To many darn screwups just going from
job to unemployment checks to another job they don't give a
crape about!!

Wont listen anyway!!!!

30 Other Employee Reviews for Renzenberger (View Most Recent)

Bad Company!

Former Employee - Road Driver in Bakersfield, CA
    Former Employee - Road Driver in Bakersfield, CA

I worked at Renzenberger full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No pros of any kind.

Cons

Shorted miles, cheated out of trips. I was blamed for a accident that I did not commit in retaliation for a argument with my regional manager. Chickenshit employment policies and forced union membership tops the cake. A federal investigation is necessary here to uncover all the crap going on in this company.

Go soak you head!

Worst run company on the planet, hands down.

Current Employee - There Are No ACTUAL Full Time Drivers in Ñunya (Peru)
    Current Employee - There Are No ACTUAL Full Time Drivers in Ñunya (Peru)

I have been working at Renzenberger part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Absolutely nothing. This company has no redeeming qualities.How they are still in business remains one of the great mysteries of the universe. They are about to lose their biggest contract (BNSF) and they STILL haven't a clue as to what the problem is.

Cons

Renzenberger is managed by the most incompetent, dishonest,complacent idiots that it's ever been my displeasure to meet. No problem is ever fixed and the worse it is the more frequently it seems to happen. Gross inefficiency is the result. Problems, if they are corrected at all, are simply "fixed" on the incident level. The source of the problem is NEVER corrected since that would involve management doing several things; 1. listening to their employees 2. admitting that a problem existed in their policies or procedures 3. getting off of their fat duffs and changing something to fix it. If there were ANY other jobs in this area (what economic recovery?) I'd take anything that came up. Hell, cleaning out porta-pottys would be an improvement.
    Pay? What pay?
    New hires are lied to consistently, being told the position is full time when, in fact, it's about 20 hours/week on average.
    Nothing is EVER the company's fault. I was suspended for not following a Renzenberger driving policy that would have required me to break California driving law. When I showed them the law they shrugged their shoulders and refused to alter the suspension even though they admitted that the policy contradicted the law.
    DON'T APPLY HERE! It will be the worst decision you ever make.

Fire EVERYONE from the CEO down to the regional managers. The are are actual REASONS that your turnover rate is close to 100% within a year. It's NOT because management is doing a good job. The only people who would enjoy this job are masochists and people too stupid to know when they're being abused.

There are newer employer reviews for Renzenberger