Replicon

www.replicon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Replicon

I'm glad I made the decision to join the company, no regrets! On a day-to-day basis, I truly enjoy being here.

Current Employee - Labor Rules Specialist in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Labor Rules Specialist in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Replicon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

From what I have perceived, there is room for upward growth The benefits are fantastic (you couldn't ask for better insurance coverage), lunch is provided daily, and there is a strong corporate culture within the company! I really like the type of work that I am involved in because I can see the overall impact my work has on the company. That's a big deal to me and something that I found lacking prior to joining Replicon.

Cons

If you are someone to needs or works best under a micro-management type of setting, then I would be hesitant to recommend working here because that is not the type of management style found within the company.

As the company continues to grow, make sure to continue keeping everyone in the loop. Management does a pretty good job of doing that now, but as the organization continues to grow, I think this will naturally become more difficult to do.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Replicon (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, grow professionally and make a real difference!

I have been working at Replicon full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Replicon in is in a growth period, and is looking for talented people with experience in Time and Labor. The environment is perfect for people who want to make a difference, be innovative, and work with a strong team of people who truly care about the company and its products. You will love it here!

Cons

We are growing quickly, developing and delivering products quickly so we need working on improving communication across the board.

Exciting time!

I have been working at Replicon full-time

Pros

I'm surprised to see the negative reviews on here. Those must have come from non-performers, as Replicon doesn't tolerate non-performers very well. We have a lot of great talent on the team and they are fun to work with.

The products are solid, strong customer base and the market potential is huge. The company expects employees to take ownership of what they do. There are not a ton of policies and procedures (which tend to slow things down), rather, what we have is more like guideline... and you are expected to make the right decisions based on the guideline. So you are empowered to do your job well.

Cons

If you are not a strong performer, you won't enjoy it here as the pace is fast and it will be very clear to everyone that you are falling behind...

There are newer employer reviews for Replicon