Republic Airways
www.rjet.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Not bad but not good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Republic Airways full-time

ProsInitially I had an issue with them but now I have to say that they have learned from the lessons of getting rid of good Frontier employees and now understand the value of all.....they have seen the light!

ConsVERY top heavy, never promotions unless you are personal friends with an executive

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of hiring you know, promote more from within.....you're missing some great people. The vacation benefits are a joke. While yes the employee has flight benefits, the flights are never available!

It was a great learning experience

I have been working at Republic Airways full-time

Pros: the people and culture were great Cons: Pay is a little below average and there does not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Airlinepilot

Pilot (Current Employee)

I have been working at Republic Airways full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have a job. About it! Cons: Be a pilot for Republic Airlines and for the first 6 to 7 years you will be an FO… Advice to Senior Management: Settle the outdated Pilot CBA. Pay your pilots a professional… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Republic Airways.

Worked for Republic Airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic Airways reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Republic Airways CEO Bryan K. Bedford. All reviews posted anonymously by Republic Airways employees.