Republic Airways
www.rjet.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Not bad but not good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Republic Airways full-time

ProsInitially I had an issue with them but now I have to say that they have learned from the lessons of getting rid of good Frontier employees and now understand the value of all.....they have seen the light!

ConsVERY top heavy, never promotions unless you are personal friends with an executive

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of hiring you know, promote more from within.....you're missing some great people. The vacation benefits are a joke. While yes the employee has flight benefits, the flights are never available!

Great career, less-than-great company

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Republic Airways full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The pros of the company are just those of working for any airline - like cheap-to-free… Cons: It's hard to get wrapped up in a life-long career dream when, everywhere you turn, somebody's trying to make it more miserable for you. What's… Advice to Senior Management: GET A CLUE! Your employees are tragically unhappy, and turnover reflects that. Try to find a way to make reserve more palatable and less punitive,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Airlinepilot

Pilot (Current Employee)

I have been working at Republic Airways full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have a job. About it! Cons: Be a pilot for Republic Airlines and for the first 6 to 7 years you will be an FO… Advice to Senior Management: Settle the outdated Pilot CBA. Pay your pilots a professional… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Republic Airways.

Worked for Republic Airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic Airways reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Republic Airways CEO Bryan K. Bedford. All reviews posted anonymously by Republic Airways employees.