Republic National Distributing
www.rndc-usa.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to learn a aggressive sales strategy

Off-Premise Wine Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsFreedom to manage your own day. Great place to learn about wine and the industry as a whole. Pay can be great during the holiday season.

ConsNo car allowance, no expense account, this is 100% commission position, so if sales are slow there is no base pay to back you up. Once you reach a high amount of commission dollars, the company will cut your commission so you do not make more than managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay sales representatives what they sign up for, and not cut there pay when they do well. Hire competent merchandisers, and spend more time talking to buyers. Stop cutting commissions.

It is a corporation looking for the bottom line.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Republic National Distributing full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of opportunities for people of ALL ethnicity. Great entry… Cons: Health Care plan is inadequate for the lower level employees. Since it is a corporation, there is no concern for the welfare of the employees… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't get sick!

On-Premise Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Brownsville, TX

I worked at Republic National Distributing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun trips with suppliers. You can average 20 hrs/week if you know how to work the… Cons: Don't get sick. I was hospitalized and when I was able to go back to work HR told me my job wasn't available for me… Advice to Senior Management: Any advice I'd give is sure to fall on deaf… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Republic National Distributing.

Worked for Republic National Distributing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic National Distributing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Republic National Distributing CEO Tom Cole . All reviews posted anonymously by Republic National Distributing employees.