Republic Services
www.republicservices.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Money easier to find than job satisfaction.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThose who are good at sales can achieve sales goals on a pretty generous commission plan.
A lot of autonomy and freedom over pricing, sales and scheduling of most daily activities.

ConsCompany lacks organization and defined direction. Leaders do not take insight from their employees. Employees must be yes men. Not a lot of attractive advancement opportunities. Office is divided into a class system. Office personnel>Sales>Operations and it is made quite obvious.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your people, value those who make you successful and in a large conglomerate company that is striving to gain direction and policy listening ears will provide more answers than loud mouths.

Very Good experience at all levels of management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Republic Services

Pros: great benefits,people, and exposure to the waste industry Cons: very large company sometimes takes long to make decisions Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Power of attitude

I have been working at Republic Services

Pros: As I read through the feedback of fellow Republic employees, I'm not surprised by the negative comments. Having a positive attitude makes an enormous difference.… Cons: CONS: - Limited holidays time off - No 401k match for Year 1 - No tuition reimbursement or assistance - Lack of cohesiveness within departments. ALL depts need… Advice to Senior Management: I've noticed that upper management possesses a bit of arrogance to them. I understand that they have worked hard to get to their position. However,… More
There are newer reviews on Republic Services.

Worked for Republic Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Republic Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Republic Services CEO Donald W. (Don) Slager. All reviews posted anonymously by Republic Services employees.