There are newer employer reviews for Republic Services

Good company in growth mode. Many great leaders in an industry which is very competitive but fulfilling.

Former Employee - Division Human Resources Manager in Wayne, MI
Former Employee - Division Human Resources Manager in Wayne, MI

I worked at Republic Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great opportunities to perform as a team member of a great group. Strong expertise at all levels of the organization.

Cons

While in a growth mode, possesses a few managers who make bad decisions which effect the well being of individuals and the group.

Keep your focus, delegate the decisions and trust your good people to make great business decisions.

201 Other Employee Reviews for Republic Services (View Most Recent)

Life at Republic Services

I have been working at Republic Services

Pros

The company provides many trainings and offers more on their learning portal. They post various job openings across the country.

Cons

The company does not compensate for hard work, raises are very weak. Raises seem to go to people who are related with the hire ups.

Gained useful experience

Former Employee - Supervisor in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Houston, TX

I worked at Republic Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits are descent.They paid a living wage/salary. It was a great first career for me and provided valuable business lessons. I would never see it as my forever career.

Cons

There were limitations on how far you could advance depending on how much time you were willing to give up with your family. As I value family more, I knew I wasn't going much further.

You would get better, more qualified people in positions if a work/life balance was promoted.

There are newer employer reviews for Republic Services