Reputation.com
www.reputation.com Redwood City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great tech startup offering awesome benefits, pay, and growth potential

Sales (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time for more than a year

ProsGrowth potential - Work hard and move up. Speak your mind about changes that you think could help improve the company and the management team actually listens, considers and implements those changes rapidly.
Benefits - great insurance benefits, stock options and free lunches.
Pay - Great pay. Sales staff has an aggressive base salary and a phenomenal commission schedule. Quotas are set properly with the team running at 97% to quota.
Culture - Awesome work environment. Team work is heavily promoted. Fun group. I actually enjoy coming to work early everyday.

ConsNo more bottled water. This company tries to be environmentally green, so they took away our free bottled waters and gave us filtered water and free aluminum water bottles. I like bottled water and hate having to wash dishes, so I suppose this is my issue not a company issue.
Company matched 401k - Wished the company would match on the 401k plan.

Very good atmosphere and culture if you like to play hard

Manager (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time

Pros: There is a lot of head room at the company for people who step up. The team… Cons: Not necessarily the most structured place in terms of what… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more engineers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible work/life balance for remote workers

Associate Copy Editor (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD

I worked at Reputation.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you don't have a family or need a substantial salary, working… Cons: I took this job so I could continue to stay at home with my kids, but because they implemented the oDesk productivity tracking system, I… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of oDesk and give remote workers more flexibility. A… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Reputation.com.

Worked for Reputation.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reputation.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reputation.com CEO Michael Fertik . All reviews posted anonymously by Reputation.com employees.