There are newer employer reviews for Reputation.com

Fun, friendly and exciting place to work

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Exciting place to work; Casual, fun and supportive work environment.

Cons

A bit of commute from San Jose

Awesome job - keep it up!

69 Other Employee Reviews for Reputation.com (View Most Recent)

If you are a temp-to-hire be sure to look for another job just in case......

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Reputation.com as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Get lunch delivered to the office. Met some friendly co-workers here.

Cons

Where do i begin? I was hired as a temp to hire, but pretty much it was temp job the entire time since there is no job training and I'm expected to work as fast as possible to get the job done. That's fine. The business model however is based on the premise of feast or famine. Company kept hiring sales people to generate more revenue, but end up breaking "even" since revenue from sales is inconsistent from quarter to quarter.
    If you are a temp, be sure to have a backup plan in case you don't become a permanent. I know one employee who gets hired by kissing a lot of ass and working there for 8 months before becoming a permanent. You could be let go when the company decides to restructure because they would rather hire sales representatives than having you around since there is not enough budget to keep temps around.
    Also, the any company could step in and offer the same products at cheaper prices. Just google reputation and you will find plenty online protection companies doing the same thing.
    Oh yea, having lunch delivered to the office is great, but trying to make employees stay in the office the entire day to maintain productivity benefits the company more than the workers. Also, management tends to intimidate employees to get things done and will get rid of any employees they do not like.

Your business model doesn't work when you only breaking even. Try to figure it out. Your office culture of intimidation to get things done, kissing sales rep's ass who made one big sale once in a blue moon, and creating products that doesn't live up to its hype and doesn't bring value to your customers can only get you so far.

AMAZING

Current Employee - Receptionist in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Reputation.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great company. The atmosphere here so positive, lots of energy and friendly people, its a great group of people to work with. I never want to leave this job because you are treated so well.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing negative about this company. Well nothing that I have experienced. The entire couple months I've been here, its been absolutely amazing!!

There are newer employer reviews for Reputation.com