ResCare
www.rescare.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Worst. Life sucking, soul sucking employer. Stay away!

Case Manager (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at ResCare full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPTO and that's it, nothing else.

ConsEverything. No raises in 5+ years even though the state of MO has been paying a cost of living increase of 3% EVERY year to ResCare, not one penny has gone to staff or consumers. We have to use the lowest quality products from processed food to generic cleaners due to ResCare's desire to pay upper management in KY top salaries while everyone else suffers. They tell us daily we are all replaceable. No respect, no care. It would be better to work at a gas station than here!

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring for and about the people we are paid (very well) by each state to care for and treat the employees who do the actual work that make you the money like first rate people and pay more than minimum wage with shitty benefits.

low pay lots of work

I have been working at ResCare full-time for more than a year

Pros: co-workers They will work with your schedule most of the… Cons: Low pay no raises ever! no one seems to know why there are no raises and upper management will just tell you that you are… Advice to Senior Management: Give credit where credit is due. Pay people what they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Started out great, but they really didn't seem to care about employees.

Direct Care Professional (Former Employee)
Mesa, AZ

I worked at ResCare part-time for more than a year

Pros: Was able to get certified and began working fairly fast. The training program was extremely minimal and the material had to have been 20… Cons: Hours were impossible to get. The management was thoughtless, rude, and demanded money for things even though they were not paying me. A few of… Advice to Senior Management: Work with your employees. Make them feel like their are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ResCare.

Worked for ResCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ResCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ResCare CEO Ralph G. Gronefeld Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by ResCare employees.