There are newer employer reviews for ResMed

Good company, people are fairly comfortable

I have been working at ResMed

Pros

-Good benefits, nice gym and access to living healthy lifestyle
-Nice employees overall
-Stable company
-Sleep apnea as a therapeutic area has a lot of areas to grow in terms of improving other health outcomes (heart failure, hypertension, diabetes)

Cons

-Some employees don't push themselves as hard as they should
-The departments don't interact unless at a company meeting, and are for the most are fairly exclusive and isolated
-Sometimes there's too much of a boys' club feel

42 Other Employee Reviews for ResMed (View Most Recent)

Horrible Experience

I worked at ResMed

Pros

- Nice work environment
    - Benefits and salary are competitive

Cons

- Incompetent Management
    - Very immature company and culture

Excellent company, excellent people, excellent pay and benefits.

Former Employee - Director in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Director in San Diego, CA

I worked at ResMed full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Superior products, highly innovative, reputation for being the best in the industry, commitment to excellence, great pay and benefits, gorgeous facility. I sincerely felt that every single person I worked with and worked for were professional, sharp and caring. I was proud to work there-- I was proud of the products and the people-- and leadership's commitment to supporting a wide variety of charities. Vacation time, healthcare, dental care, 401K-- all just outstanding.

Cons

I can literally think of only one negative. The culture was such that it was hard to balance family and work life-- you truly enjoy working there but it can take over. It's not that there were horrible deadlines or that the work was too much-- but that it was hard to keep from opening the laptop at home after dinner, hard not to work on Saturday morning..... just the overall culture somehow seemed to "creep" into home life.

Might be the dumbest idea in the world-- but perhaps try "forbidding" email access after hours once in awhile? The people that work there are sharp and competitive-- and it is hard not to respond to an email after hours--- you just felt this "pressure". (Maybe it's just me?). If they could figure out a way to help people find that balance-- I think turn-over would be reduced. I don't want to over-emphasize this point though-- ResMed was definitely the best company I ever worked for.

There are newer employer reviews for ResMed