ResMed

www.resmed.com

Too much Stress, Low Opportunities, No Training, No Growth

Contributor (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGood Benefits, Nice building with a lot of art (personal collection of Peter), Free Parking

ConsNo budget. Always no budget. Work work work work. In most cases, short term projects are overly ambitious instead of treating it realistically. Always expecting employee to know everything without training. Search for your own answers and how to while working on extremely high priority projects and supporting operations.
Management is extremely demanding. No Life Balance. Management will show mercy but ignores reality of the demand of the business. It is not sustainable for people in the long run. People will burn out. Management are inexperienced in handling billion dollar company by exploiting people without consideration to how much work people are working on. People here work until their wits end. So many high priority projects. Management don't prioritize. Even if they do, they ask for everything all at once. If you complain, you will be treated as if it is your fault not knowing how to prioritize. If you just focus and put all your heart into the projects, you will be questioned for not knowing how to balance life. It's a dead-end situation. People are human and human cannot survive here forever.
Cannot see growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe Realistic and Need to get out their and know how other billion dollar company support operations while supporting growth of the people as well. People gives a lot to company. Thus, people deserves to grow.

Great company, great office.

Analyst (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at ResMed full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Incredible company - strong growth, good contribution to society. Very strong ethical values. Excellent co-workers. Office is new and very nice, with free parking, gym… Cons: Work-life balance can be tough to achieve. Every request is agreed to, and deadlines are accepted without looking at the whole… Advice to Senior Management: Prioritize the opportunities, or hire more people to grab them! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I am so happy to work for an employer that makes a Real Difference and has helped over 7 million people!

Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at ResMed full-time for less than a year

Pros: ResMed values the employees and has world class benefits, vacation, holidays, training,… Cons: The con is not being able to know everybody by name. ResMed has created a forum so that everyone… Advice to Senior Management: Let's keep making a difference in people's lives one breath at a time! Please… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ResMed.

Worked for ResMed? Contribute to the Community!