Research Now

www.researchnow.com
There are newer employer reviews for Research Now

Solid company. Good values, good communication.

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Plano, TX
Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Plano, TX

I worked at Research Now full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pretty great work environment for a typical "corporate" environment. Competitive pay, pretty laid back. Lots of good perks beyond healthcare and salary. Good communication between management and employees.

Cons

The work got pretty monotonous. I needed a little more variety.

82 Other Employee Reviews for Research Now (View Most Recent)

Overall a solid company

Former Employee - Production Specialist in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Production Specialist in Plano, TX

I worked at Research Now full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It's a good place to work.

Cons

The company doesn't have any bad things that I can name

Great People, Long Work Hours, Unappreciative Clients, Poor Management, Low Pay

Former Employee - Project Manager in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Plano, TX

I worked at Research Now full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people you work with; free beverages and good coffee; casual dress environment; charitable events.

Cons

Company does not give recognition to those who deserve it - it seems the same people are awarded and promoted over and over again due to politics. They make it seem like a requirement to work weekends and long hours and if you don't, you get reprimanded for not answering your personal phone on holidays and you never see salary increases. This is usually because most of the clients are accustomed to treating the RN employees like second-hand citizens and that mentality spreads to RN management. Health benefits are not free and you still end up paying a lot out of pocket. Company has made a lot of poor business decisions and it seems only management level is growing while the people doing the actual work are taking more and more on without getting the additional support they need. Many of the PMs seem like they are hanging on by a string most of the time and the main reason I left was because my husband told me he felt I was neglecting my children and that I shouldn't work so hard for a company that wouldn't pay me appropriately. When I asked for more money, my manager laughed in my face and told me I was overpaid already which I know isn't true because others with the same experience as me were making almost $6,000-$10,000 more - again, politics.

Offer hard-working employees more opportunities to grow, rather than accepting the 14% attrition rate that has haunted this company for years.

There are newer employer reviews for Research Now