Residential Finance
www.residentialfinance.com Columbus, OH 500 to 999 Employees

I finally found a home!

I have been working at Residential Finance

ProsAll the tools that are needed to be successfull at a mortgage company are provided at Residential Finance Corporation. Great leads, technology and the fastest turntimes in the industry are just a small part of what makes this company great. As a mortgage professional if you bring the right skillset of intelligence with a great attitude then this company has everything that you need. We strongly care about our employee's and have created a great place to come work every day.

ConsLong hours and late nights are expected because of the national footprint that RFC has. The processors at times seemed overwhelmed by the amount of files but are motivated by a bonus structure and dont seem to care.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore clarity on the promotion of Sales Managers and Asst. Sales Managers and a map on what it takes to earn this. Also what is the next step in the ladder for high achieving Sales Managers?

RFC is the place to be, I couldn't imagine my spending career anywhere else!

I have been working at Residential Finance

Pros: RFC truely is the land of endless opportunity and income earning potential. This is truely a… Cons: Communication between departments and between management and senior management could be better. In… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

New to RFC and kicking myself for not coming here sooner!

I have been working at Residential Finance

Pros: Let's just say if there is a tool, approach, or any kind of competitive advantage to potentially help you grow in the mortgage business -… Cons: Since everyone is so busy and caught up in their own files - the company itself lacks one cohesive culture. Not that the culture… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work to bring the entire company together with common themes and goals. Provide more incentives in the way of quarterly prizes for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Residential Finance.

Worked for Residential Finance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Residential Finance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Residential Finance CEO Michael Isaacs. All reviews posted anonymously by Residential Finance employees.