I finally found a home!

I have been working at Residential Finance

Pros

All the tools that are needed to be successfull at a mortgage company are provided at Residential Finance Corporation. Great leads, technology and the fastest turntimes in the industry are just a small part of what makes this company great. As a mortgage professional if you bring the right skillset of intelligence with a great attitude then this company has everything that you need. We strongly care about our employee's and have created a great place to come work every day.

Cons

Long hours and late nights are expected because of the national footprint that RFC has. The processors at times seemed overwhelmed by the amount of files but are motivated by a bonus structure and dont seem to care.

Advice to Management

More clarity on the promotion of Sales Managers and Asst. Sales Managers and a map on what it takes to earn this. Also what is the next step in the ladder for high achieving Sales Managers?

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. RFC is the place to be, I couldn't imagine my spending career anywhere else!

I have been working at Residential Finance

Pros

RFC truely is the land of endless opportunity and income earning potential. This is truely a company that you get out what you put in. The atmosphere here is alway upbeat and energetic.

Cons

Communication between departments and between management and senior management could be better. In addition we tend to rely heavily on email as the preferred method of communication.

2. New to RFC and kicking myself for not coming here sooner!

I have been working at Residential Finance

Pros

Let's just say if there is a tool, approach, or any kind of competitive advantage to potentially help you grow in the mortgage business - RFC has it! Technologically, culturally, personnel and most of all - the motivation and resources to grow the company and it's individuals to their fullest potential - it is all here. First class training program, outstanding top to bottom support in management, aggressive lead purchasing and top of the line technology - it all puts RFC in the very top tier of up and coming mortgage companies.

Cons

Since everyone is so busy and caught up in their own files - the company itself lacks one cohesive culture. Not that the culture is bad at all - this is a great place to work. Simply that each team and each region tends to take on it's own personality - so even though we all know we are part of something bigger than our teams, there could be more of an effort to bring everyone together - either regionally or company wide.

Advice to Management

Continue to work to bring the entire company together with common themes and goals. Provide more incentives in the way of quarterly prizes for top producers or maybe even monthly. Maybe provide each team with a kiddie to be able to run contests or provide other goal related incentives. Above all, maintain the top to bottom positive, aggressive motivation to succeed which we now have.