Residential Finance

www.residentialfinance.com

Outstanding leadership team & a company willing to train its employees

Current Employee - Sales  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

Pros

Residential Finance Corporation has an outstanding leadership team that is very forward thinking, which is critical in the ever changing mortgage industry. It is a results focused environment and Residential Finance does a great job of recognizing its top performers.

Cons

The industry itself is very demanding, but Residential Finance Corporation does a great job of putting the right people in the right places to support its employees.

Other reviews for Residential Finance

Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Loan Processor  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Loan Processor in Columbus, OH

Pros

The reason that I came back to RFC was to be around the family atmostphere again. Everyone at RFC works as a team and you can speak to anyone in the company from the head of the company down and they know you by name. Being around the close knit group of people all working towards the same goal is what I wanted to be around. Having a family of my own now, I understand that having the same goals is essential in being happy at home and being happy in the workplace and RFC provides an atmosphere that allows everyone to work together as a team.

Cons

No cons at this point at the job

Management does a great job of keeping everyone happy and trying to statisfy all needs throughout the office.

What I have experienced as a SR Mortgage Loan Officer- working for the Internet Division

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Tampa, FL

Pros

Residential Finance Corp. is a fast growing/award winning company that offers much opportunity for motivated & enthusiastic employees. I believe what sets this company apart from others is the high level of professionalism demonstrated in every aspect of the company. Both employees and management exude friendly and helpful attitudes towards one another which helps Loan Officers to provide outstanding mortgage experiences to our customers (as evidenced by the high number of positive reponses received on Customer Satisfaction Surveys. I love the many ongoing education opportunies that are provided to us (for free!). Education is a must in the constantly changing mortgage industry.

Cons

Rapid growth always results in growing pains (i.e. slower processing & underwriting time, etc.) and we have had our share lately, however, I am impressed with the speed & efficiency in which managements responds to our needs ( i.e. immediately hiring more support staff, etc.)

Positive work environments keep employee enthusiasm levels high. Sales people are most effective when they are happy & enthusiastic. The sales rallys, special training programs , and high level of communication you provide help keep us motivated & enthusiastic.

There are newer employer reviews for Residential Finance.

Worked for Residential Finance? Contribute to the Community!