Residential Finance

www.residentialfinance.com

Laid back, but hard working family

Current Employee - Loan Officer  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

Pros

It is the best job I've been a part of. I like coming to work every day! The management does everything it can to try to help you be successful. They have multiple seminars and classes to keep you updated with the market (Barry Habib). The pay scale is untouchable compared to other companies. It is also growing exponentially and will be a household name soon. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to see hard work pay off.

Cons

It takes a few months to get a chance for steady income, but it is worth it.

Hire more processors

Other reviews for Residential Finance

So far so good!

Current Employee - Underwriter  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Columbus, OH

Pros

I was hired for my experience. Even though I have been here under 6 months, I feel I am trusted to do my job. My direct manager is VERY supportive and I when I do have questions, I am greeted in a way that makes me feel quite comfortable asking. In addition to the great opportunity in this job I am also being given the additional opportunity to further my underwriting education. This is very valuable to me and I am most appreciative! My work schedule allows me flexibility which has significantly affected the quality of my work and home life balance to the positive. I am impressed with the "can do" attitude of my co-workers and managers. It seems that everyone is always looking for a way to get it done and do it better. The actual building environment is also very pleasant.

Cons

Vacation/sick time or the ability to earn time off (comp time) is not even remotely close to your competitors.

Keep up the great work with the culture. It is important to me. Often times when a company grows the culture gets lost or minimalized.

So far, So good!

Current Employee - Underwriter  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Very supportive, positive environment. Technology is advanced and clearly a high priority.
    Managers are sharp and know the guidelines and are supportive. Training is good and readily
    available.

Cons

Very high production expectations. Some lack of Team mentality between Sales and Ops. Branches need to continue to be reminded that we are all working together to make good mortgages and we are working toward the same goal.

Continue to include the people who perform the task in the conversations.

There are newer employer reviews for Residential Finance.

Worked for Residential Finance? Contribute to the Community!