Residential Finance

There are newer employer reviews for Residential Finance

After 4 month w Residential Fiance, no surprises, very pleased

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer
Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer

I have been working at Residential Finance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am impressed with top management, they work hard to motivate employees and satisfy customers

Cons

The mortgage business is complex, not an easy job

Keep it up

82 Other Employee Reviews for Residential Finance (View Most Recent)

Love the work, disappointed with atmosphere

I have been working at Residential Finance

Pros

Enjoy the type of work and the diversification of work. Happy about the growth and career opportunites. Enjoy the opportunity to work with many different departments of the company.

Cons

Disappointed with lack of department meetings and feedback with how I am currently doing with my job role and responsibilites. Some employees are very disrespectful about co-workers working next to them or around them. The non-work related conversations and talking amongst some co-workers continue and with a loud tone of voice. Excessive gum chewing and popping are very unprofessional and annoying with regards to someone sitting close to you. The dress code or lack there of is embarrassing!

Please listen to employees and be pro-active. Sometimes working 8 hours with an annoying co-worker sitting next you is a very unhappy experience! Management probably does not realize this because of individual offices. Please let staffing know to be considerate of others and be professional. Do we have to become like a school system an eliminate gum chewing because people are so inconsiderate????

Residential Finance Response

Mar 8, 2013Director of Talent Acquisition

We’re glad to hear you enjoy working here and recognize career growth opportunity. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to senior management or human resources. We have an open door policy here at ... More

Residential Finance Corporation- A great place to work if they can figure out the payplan.

Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Residential Finance full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work schedule, ability for increased income and promotions, tons of leads, brand new office and great location at Easton Town Center, great leadership from proven industry leaders.

Cons

Pay plan changes much too often. There are a lot of underwriting overlays. There are not enough processors for the amount of loan officers that are employed and producing. THe underwriters seem to have taken the control away from the executive management team by threatening to leave often and making demands that slow down the underwriting queues.

Promote from within. Hire more and better quality processors. Put the underwriters in their place and hold them accountable for their turntimes.

There are newer employer reviews for Residential Finance