Resodyn
www.resodyn.com Butte, MT 16 to 50 Employees

Does not car about employees or customers, only money.

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)
Butte, MT

I worked at Resodyn full-time for less than a year

ProsCompetetive salary
Strong R&D
State of the art equipment
Foward thinking

ConsTotalitarian rule
Terrible company culture
High pressure and little support
Hyporcitical mission and values - They in no way shape or form care about your life outside of the company. Look through their website and you'll quickly start to see the reoccuring theme of "we want grants and contracts = $$$"
Management will NOT accept responsibility for their shortcomings due to fear of repercussions
Think of all the great reasons you'd want to work at Google, now picture the opposite of that... That's Resodyne.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe main focus of a company should be productivity, and the cornerstone of productivity is employee moral. Nobody I know likes working for Resodyne and employees spend a stupid amount of time looking for a way out instead of being productive. Fix that...

Terrible

Butte, MT

I have been working at Resodyn

Pros: It is located in Montana. It is R&D. If you bring in a grant, you can stay. Cost of… Cons: This is an extreme grant mill. No grant, no job. Most research people don't survive more than 6-12 months there. (No Joke) Uses… Advice to Senior Management: Respect employees, develop some type of management structure. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Resodyn.

Worked for Resodyn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resodyn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Resodyn CEO Lawrence C. Farrar. All reviews posted anonymously by Resodyn employees.