Resolvit

Switch and Bait

Current Employee - Consultant in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

The benefits and wages are superior. The feedback on performance is lacking. Great educational reimbursement plan to keep yourself up to date. Depending on your recruiter, they are either responsive and not at all. They are well connected to industry leaders in Morrisville and RTP. Your paid every two-weeks right without missing a beat.

Cons

Your a contractor and the performance feedback is lacking. I was promised (in writing) a nine-month contract but was layed-off after three months. The reason for lay-off was "change in the scope of the client;s project". I felt the client they assigned me to was under-handed and sneaky. The client is filled with managers from the now defuncted Nortel. There was a reason why Nortel closed their doors. Former Nortel employees and managers get preferential treatment. Client Manager was a former Nortel Manager.

Be focused more on quality of consultant placement vs. sales and dollars. When you work with clients who less than ethical about how they treat their employees and contractors, you get unhappy consultants. Have the recruiters be more aggressive in obtaining better salaries for consultants.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Resolvit (View Most Recent)

A very negative environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Resolvit

Pros

It is a good way to help advance your career and gain experience. That is about the only thing i can say I got from my work with Resolvit. I did enjoy my co-workers as well, but the manager in Cincinnati makes everyone so miserable that its hard to even enjoy each other.

Cons

The downside of working with Resolvit is the management in Cincinnati. Unfortunately there is not a lot of trust or integrity in this office. I am a former employee who left (I did not get fired) because I couldn't take some of the things I saw go on. If you are a person who thrives in a place where integrity is important and you need to look up to your management this is definitely not the place for you.

I believe this company would thrive a lot more if they truly meant the slogan we were taught in training "you gotta give love to get love". To me this slogan is about having integrity and I have not seen integrity very much within Resolvit's leadership at all.

A great place to grow professionally and personally

Current Employee - Consultant Care Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Consultant Care Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

- Resolvit's overall Investment in their employees
    - Resolvit's desire to cultivate innovative ideas and the opportunity to participate in that cultivation
    - The open-mindedness of the Branch Managers
    - The overall drive of the Resolvit staff to be successful
    - The Branch Managers' support to help the internal staff grow
    - The great resources we assist and promote
    - The ability to streamline my processes and the support I have from upper management to do so
    - Great health benefits
    - Opportunities for advancement
    - Ability to increase yearly compensation based on your productivity

Cons

- Eating out at restaurants too often (as it is a large part of my job)

Please continue to be innovative!

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit