There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

Great company to work for that offers a career and not just a job

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They offer bonuses and promotions which at least shows they care about their employees
Flexibility on consulting engagements meaning you learn a lot on every project
A good amount of PTO and pretty good benefits
Smart leaders in the organization
You do not have to travel much on projects
Beautiful space in Tysons and a large solutions center for consultants to work
Pretty good tuition reimbursement package
They have a bench policy which is pretty rare to find nowadays but it definitely made me feel more secure working there while offering some stability
A place I would like to call home for a while

Cons

Have under gone some recent changes in management which has caused some turnover internally in the DC office but looks like they now have it under control
Depending on the project you may have to put in some longer hours
Feedback on projects located on client sites is ok but could improve

Keep investing in your employees and thinking of creative ways to keep them happy!

34 Other Employee Reviews for Resolvit (View Most Recent)

Dishonest company to stay away from until changes are made

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Tysons Corner, VA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work life balance
    Pay
    The project was interesting

Cons

Was told that I was signing up for a full-time permanent position only for it to last 2 months. Even the offer letter stated it was full-time perm. When I complained I was told that their expectation was for it to go perm. There was absolutely no mention of the if's and maybe's. This puts you at a disadvantage in choosing your next step. Don't trust the recruiters.

Management could care less about the quality that they deliver to their clients. I was embarrassed to be associated with the project I worked on after a couple of weeks of participating in conference calls and reviewing work completed to date. I felt sorry for the client even after raising my concerns with two levels of managers who did nothing.

Co-workers were very unprofessional. It was the norm. Made it hard to even make your efforts pay off for the client. And I am not just talking about a lack of team work.

Project managers over promised and under delivered. They thought a project manager was someone to say yes to everything the client wanted and when they wanted and make apologies for their unrealistic promises. And there is a legacy of this as I found out.

Corporate level was always having team building, retreats to other states, etc for management and staff. It appeared to be a good 'ol boys network where they lived it up while you interfaced with unhappy clients. People's friends' daughters were hired out of school to be managers. People's friends were hired into management jobs without experience. It showed in the day to day operation.

Either lead or get out of people's way

A very negative environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Resolvit

Pros

It is a good way to help advance your career and gain experience. That is about the only thing i can say I got from my work with Resolvit. I did enjoy my co-workers as well, but the manager in Cincinnati makes everyone so miserable that its hard to even enjoy each other.

Cons

The downside of working with Resolvit is the management in Cincinnati. Unfortunately there is not a lot of trust or integrity in this office. I am a former employee who left (I did not get fired) because I couldn't take some of the things I saw go on. If you are a person who thrives in a place where integrity is important and you need to look up to your management this is definitely not the place for you.

I believe this company would thrive a lot more if they truly meant the slogan we were taught in training "you gotta give love to get love". To me this slogan is about having integrity and I have not seen integrity very much within Resolvit's leadership at all.

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

Worked for Resolvit? Contribute to the Community!