There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

Great company to work for that offers a career and not just a job

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They offer bonuses and promotions which at least shows they care about their employees Flexibility on consulting engagements meaning you learn a lot on every project A good amount of PTO and pretty good benefits Smart leaders in the organization You do not have to travel much on projects Beautiful space in Tysons and a large solutions center for consultants to work Pretty good tuition reimbursement package They have a bench policy which is pretty rare to find nowadays but it definitely made me feel more secure working there while offering some stability A place I would like to call home for a while

Cons

Have under gone some recent changes in management which has caused some turnover internally in the DC office but looks like they now have it under control Depending on the project you may have to put in some longer hours Feedback on projects located on client sites is ok but could improve

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees and thinking of creative ways to keep them happy!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Switch and Bait

Current Employee - Consultant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit

Pros

The benefits and wages are superior. The feedback on performance is lacking. Great educational reimbursement plan to keep yourself up to date. Depending on your recruiter, they are either responsive and not at all. They are well connected to industry leaders in Morrisville and RTP. Your paid every two-weeks right without missing a beat.

Cons

Your a contractor and the performance feedback is lacking. I was promised (in writing) a nine-month contract but was layed-off after three months. The reason for lay-off was "change in the scope of the client;s project". I felt the client they assigned me to was under-handed and sneaky. The client is filled with managers from the now defuncted Nortel. There was a reason why Nortel closed their doors. Former Nortel employees and managers get preferential treatment. Client Manager was a former Nortel Manager.

Advice to Management

Be focused more on quality of consultant placement vs. sales and dollars. When you work with clients who less than ethical about how they treat their employees and contractors, you get unhappy consultants. Have the recruiters be more aggressive in obtaining better salaries for consultants.

A very negative environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Resolvit

Pros

It is a good way to help advance your career and gain experience. That is about the only thing i can say I got from my work with Resolvit. I did enjoy my co-workers as well, but the manager in Cincinnati makes everyone so miserable that its hard to even enjoy each other.

Cons

The downside of working with Resolvit is the management in Cincinnati. Unfortunately there is not a lot of trust or integrity in this office. I am a former employee who left (I did not get fired) because I couldn't take some of the things I saw go on. If you are a person who thrives in a place where integrity is important and you need to look up to your management this is definitely not the place for you.

Advice to Management

I believe this company would thrive a lot more if they truly meant the slogan we were taught in training "you gotta give love to get love". To me this slogan is about having integrity and I have not seen integrity very much within Resolvit's leadership at all.