Resolvit

www.resolvit.com
  www.resolvit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

Navigating a career change at 40+, I feel empowered and confident from the support I received from Resolvit Raleigh.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I'm guessing that branches or regional offices are run differently but can say unequivically that I've been completely happy with my management team at Resolvit Raleigh. Even though I'm a contractor, I get full benefits, a salary I'm very happy with, educational incentives, and a safety net if the gig ends and they don't have another position for me right away. Despite little experience in my current field, Resolvit staff found a fit that's good for me and the client organization. I went to the client interview feeling confident that I could handle the new opportunity and was able to present better as a result. After you're in the door, they check with you fairly frequently to make sure you're happy and that you have everything you need to get the job done well. I honestly have zero complaints.

Cons

I've worked there for almost two months and have none. They pay well, on time, and treat you with respect. Terrible, awful people!

Manage your online presense better. I know that none of the negative comments are from the office I work for, but of the 8 other Resolvit contractors I work with, all but two have been there over a year, and all are very happy with Resolvit. Encourage people to sound off about satisfaction, not just dissatisfaction.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Resolvit (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for that offers a career and not just a job

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They offer bonuses and promotions which at least shows they care about their employees
    Flexibility on consulting engagements meaning you learn a lot on every project
    A good amount of PTO and pretty good benefits
    Smart leaders in the organization
    You do not have to travel much on projects
    Beautiful space in Tysons and a large solutions center for consultants to work
    Pretty good tuition reimbursement package
    They have a bench policy which is pretty rare to find nowadays but it definitely made me feel more secure working there while offering some stability
    A place I would like to call home for a while

Cons

Have under gone some recent changes in management which has caused some turnover internally in the DC office but looks like they now have it under control
    Depending on the project you may have to put in some longer hours
    Feedback on projects located on client sites is ok but could improve

Keep investing in your employees and thinking of creative ways to keep them happy!

Dishonest company to stay away from until changes are made

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Tysons Corner, VA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Resolvit full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work life balance
    Pay
    The project was interesting

Cons

Was told that I was signing up for a full-time permanent position only for it to last 2 months. Even the offer letter stated it was full-time perm. When I complained I was told that their expectation was for it to go perm. There was absolutely no mention of the if's and maybe's. This puts you at a disadvantage in choosing your next step. Don't trust the recruiters.

Management could care less about the quality that they deliver to their clients. I was embarrassed to be associated with the project I worked on after a couple of weeks of participating in conference calls and reviewing work completed to date. I felt sorry for the client even after raising my concerns with two levels of managers who did nothing.

Co-workers were very unprofessional. It was the norm. Made it hard to even make your efforts pay off for the client. And I am not just talking about a lack of team work.

Project managers over promised and under delivered. They thought a project manager was someone to say yes to everything the client wanted and when they wanted and make apologies for their unrealistic promises. And there is a legacy of this as I found out.

Corporate level was always having team building, retreats to other states, etc for management and staff. It appeared to be a good 'ol boys network where they lived it up while you interfaced with unhappy clients. People's friends' daughters were hired out of school to be managers. People's friends were hired into management jobs without experience. It showed in the day to day operation.

Either lead or get out of people's way

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit