Resolvit
www.resolvit.com Vienna, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Navigating a career change at 40+, I feel empowered and confident from the support I received from Resolvit Raleigh.

Raleigh, NC

ProsI'm guessing that branches or regional offices are run differently but can say unequivically that I've been completely happy with my management team at Resolvit Raleigh. Even though I'm a contractor, I get full benefits, a salary I'm very happy with, educational incentives, and a safety net if the gig ends and they don't have another position for me right away. Despite little experience in my current field, Resolvit staff found a fit that's good for me and the client organization. I went to the client interview feeling confident that I could handle the new opportunity and was able to present better as a result. After you're in the door, they check with you fairly frequently to make sure you're happy and that you have everything you need to get the job done well. I honestly have zero complaints.

ConsI've worked there for almost two months and have none. They pay well, on time, and treat you with respect. Terrible, awful people!

Advice to Senior ManagementManage your online presense better. I know that none of the negative comments are from the office I work for, but of the 8 other Resolvit contractors I work with, all but two have been there over a year, and all are very happy with Resolvit. Encourage people to sound off about satisfaction, not just dissatisfaction.

Great company to work for that offers a career and not just a job

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They offer bonuses and promotions which at least shows they care about their employees Flexibility on consulting engagements meaning you learn a lot on every project A… Cons: Have under gone some recent changes in management which has caused some turnover internally in the DC office but looks like they now have it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep investing in your employees and thinking of creative ways… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dishonest company to stay away from until changes are made

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work life balance Pay The project was interesting Cons: Was told that I was signing up for a full-time permanent position only for it to last 2 months. Even the offer letter stated it… Advice to Senior Management: Either lead or get out of people's way No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Resolvit.

Worked for Resolvit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Resolvit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Resolvit CEO Mark Scofield. All reviews posted anonymously by Resolvit employees.