There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

Navigating a career change at 40+, I feel empowered and confident from the support I received from Resolvit Raleigh.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I'm guessing that branches or regional offices are run differently but can say unequivically that I've been completely happy with my management team at Resolvit Raleigh. Even though I'm a contractor, I get full benefits, a salary I'm very happy with, educational incentives, and a safety net if the gig ends and they don't have another position for me right away. Despite little experience in my current field, Resolvit staff found a fit that's good for me and the client organization. I went to the client interview feeling confident that I could handle the new opportunity and was able to present better as a result. After you're in the door, they check with you fairly frequently to make sure you're happy and that you have everything you need to get the job done well. I honestly have zero complaints.

Cons

I've worked there for almost two months and have none. They pay well, on time, and treat you with respect. Terrible, awful people!

Manage your online presense better. I know that none of the negative comments are from the office I work for, but of the 8 other Resolvit contractors I work with, all but two have been there over a year, and all are very happy with Resolvit. Encourage people to sound off about satisfaction, not just dissatisfaction.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to work for that offers a career and not just a job

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They offer bonuses and promotions which at least shows they care about their employees
    Flexibility on consulting engagements meaning you learn a lot on every project
    A good amount of PTO and pretty good benefits
    Smart leaders in the organization
    You do not have to travel much on projects
    Beautiful space in Tysons and a large solutions center for consultants to work
    Pretty good tuition reimbursement package
    They have a bench policy which is pretty rare to find nowadays but it definitely made me feel more secure working there while offering some stability
    A place I would like to call home for a while

Cons

Have under gone some recent changes in management which has caused some turnover internally in the DC office but looks like they now have it under control
    Depending on the project you may have to put in some longer hours
    Feedback on projects located on client sites is ok but could improve

Keep investing in your employees and thinking of creative ways to keep them happy!

A very negative environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Resolvit

Pros

It is a good way to help advance your career and gain experience. That is about the only thing i can say I got from my work with Resolvit. I did enjoy my co-workers as well, but the manager in Cincinnati makes everyone so miserable that its hard to even enjoy each other.

Cons

The downside of working with Resolvit is the management in Cincinnati. Unfortunately there is not a lot of trust or integrity in this office. I am a former employee who left (I did not get fired) because I couldn't take some of the things I saw go on. If you are a person who thrives in a place where integrity is important and you need to look up to your management this is definitely not the place for you.

I believe this company would thrive a lot more if they truly meant the slogan we were taught in training "you gotta give love to get love". To me this slogan is about having integrity and I have not seen integrity very much within Resolvit's leadership at all.

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit