Resolvit

www.resolvit.com

Very low standards

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

They talk pretty nice. They have a decent network in Cincinnati.

Cons

Very Poor on follow up. They just promise and talk well, no credence to whatever said.

Other reviews for Resolvit

Navigating a career change at 40+, I feel empowered and confident from the support I received from Resolvit Raleigh.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

I'm guessing that branches or regional offices are run differently but can say unequivically that I've been completely happy with my management team at Resolvit Raleigh. Even though I'm a contractor, I get full benefits, a salary I'm very happy with, educational incentives, and a safety net if the gig ends and they don't have another position for me right away. Despite little experience in my current field, Resolvit staff found a fit that's good for me and the client organization. I went to the client interview feeling confident that I could handle the new opportunity and was able to present better as a result. After you're in the door, they check with you fairly frequently to make sure you're happy and that you have everything you need to get the job done well. I honestly have zero complaints.

Cons

I've worked there for almost two months and have none. They pay well, on time, and treat you with respect. Terrible, awful people!

Manage your online presense better. I know that none of the negative comments are from the office I work for, but of the 8 other Resolvit contractors I work with, all but two have been there over a year, and all are very happy with Resolvit. Encourage people to sound off about satisfaction, not just dissatisfaction.

Resolvit

Pros

One of the best Consulting Firms

Cons

No bad comments to say

none

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit.

Worked for Resolvit? Contribute to the Community!