Very Impressed!!!

Current Employee - Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits are great and the people have been wonderful during my interview process and onboarding. Very professional!

Cons

I have not come across anything.

Keep doing the same thing you are doing!

Other Reviews for Resolvit

Good company for me

Current Employee - IT Project Manager
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for several consulting companies. This one reminds me of my favorite. Not too big, not too small. The compensation and benefits are comparable. They have placed me perfectly in an environment where I can excel. I'm working with easily the best client team in the city. I've had a large learning curve but much support. The company responds quickly to me but otherwise leaves me to do my work. I cannot think of a better situation.

Cons

The office is downtown which can be inconvenient for business events. They mitigate this by having employee events in various locations around town.

Continue focusing on employee development. Your employees notice and appreciate it.

Love my job!

Current Employee - Copy Editor  in  New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - Copy Editor in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits are stellar, but the people are what truly make Resolvit great. The company culture stimulates making connections to people, which acts in turn as a great approach to the way the business is run.

Cons

For me personally, my two main complaints are the late hours required when business picks up and that the pay is on the low side-- for sales-oriented roles, this is not a bad thing (the 'dangling carrot' aspect encourages and challenges sales staff to perform well), but because my role is more administrative,

In lieu of company-wide salary increases, consider offering workplace flexibility and bonus opportunities tailored to administrative and internal staff that doesn't have the dangling carrot option geared for sales employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit.

Worked for Resolvit? Contribute to the Community!