There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit

Resolvit has been a dream come true experience

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I started with Resolvit about 2 years ago. My interview with the Partner was not intimidating, but rather more like a conversation with an old friend. I was afforded the opportunity to speak honestly about my past experiences (good and bad), career and work objectives, and personal aspirations. I learned about the team oriented philosophy that many employees embrace and that truly drives the culture of the company. Over the past 2 years I have spoken with several of the partners and there always seems to be a few constant themes in the conversations: adding value, making a difference, teamwork, WE not I, friendship, opportunity vs. challenge. Resolvit is a small firm where I know some people can feel out of place if they see themselves as having a specific skill set and looking to do that kind of thing. But for those who see themselves as skilled in many things (i.e. project manager, coworker, analyst, developer, negotiator, salesman, leader, teammate) then you can Resolvit for all that it has to offer. When an opportunity to pursue my next certification was declined by my client, Resolvit stepped in and said go for it. We'll work out the details as we go. We believe in you and this is good for you and Resolvit. The past 2 years has been an awesome experience and I look forward to many more years of awesome experiences.

Cons

Living over an hour from the office in morning / evening traffic has meant that as assignments change I may have longer commutes than I might like. For now I accept that this part of this overall experience I am engaged in, but I am also helping to build a bigger geographic footprint of the area my company serves. Hopefully in the near future I will have really short commutes to the work I love doing.

Keep it up, draw all employees into the conversation and experience. Help all employees see the value of being connected and involved in what Resolvit is doing and what we are about.

reviews filtered by

Four years at same client as Project Manager

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They are open to my desire for flexibility. They build good relationships with their consultants and their clients. I am compensated appropriately.

Cons

Have a small pool of clients in Cincinnati. They need to expand that pool to have more opportunities for their consultants.

My experience with Resolvit has been both friendly and professional and the staff is fantastic.

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Resolvit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love working for Resolvit. They have placed me in a position which is a perfect fit for me. I enjoy Resolvit providing an atmosphere that all consultants, wherever they work, are part of the Resolvit family. Resolvit's company values and open door policy have made my on-going experience fantastic. Everyone from co-workers on-site or at Resolvit and the Resolvit staff working hard to help their employees grow.

Cons

The misunderstood the health benefit package and it has become overwhelming to keep up with co-payments and medical bills.

I would only advise Resolvit looking into better medical coverage for their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit