Resolvit

www.resolvit.com

Helpful in finding a contract position

Pros

Resolvit has some good connections at some large companies. They helped me to get a few interviews and ultimately a contract position. The account managers have been supportive during the job hunt, interview process, and with advice after placement.

Cons

The pay and benefits package is not bad, but not great either. This may be more a reflection on the market than the company. The company doesn't necessarily carry a lot of cachet and doesn't seem to do a lot towards consultant development either (there is a continuing education program, but it's fairly limited), so for a lot of consultants I think it's just a temporary stop.

My advice to management is to provide more growth and development opportunities to employees if they really want to keep consultants around long term. Making Resolvit a place where people love to work would be a good goal.

Other reviews for Resolvit

Friendly team, seem legitimately interested in your future

Pros

Being in IT these days - it's hard to avoid recruiters. I'm usually not too keen on the whole business but I've had a really pleasant experience with Resolvit. They have better benefits than any other recruiting company firm I've seen and the team has been very supportive of me.

Cons

The job I was assigned is not my cup of tea. I don't fault Resolvit for that though.

I don't have anything applicable to provide. The Resolvit team I've interacted with seem on the ball and know what they are doing.

Resolvit has been a dream come true experience

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

I started with Resolvit about 2 years ago. My interview with the Partner was not intimidating, but rather more like a conversation with an old friend. I was afforded the opportunity to speak honestly about my past experiences (good and bad), career and work objectives, and personal aspirations. I learned about the team oriented philosophy that many employees embrace and that truly drives the culture of the company. Over the past 2 years I have spoken with several of the partners and there always seems to be a few constant themes in the conversations: adding value, making a difference, teamwork, WE not I, friendship, opportunity vs. challenge. Resolvit is a small firm where I know some people can feel out of place if they see themselves as having a specific skill set and looking to do that kind of thing. But for those who see themselves as skilled in many things (i.e. project manager, coworker, analyst, developer, negotiator, salesman, leader, teammate) then you can Resolvit for all that it has to offer. When an opportunity to pursue my next certification was declined by my client, Resolvit stepped in and said go for it. We'll work out the details as we go. We believe in you and this is good for you and Resolvit. The past 2 years has been an awesome experience and I look forward to many more years of awesome experiences.

Cons

Living over an hour from the office in morning / evening traffic has meant that as assignments change I may have longer commutes than I might like. For now I accept that this part of this overall experience I am engaged in, but I am also helping to build a bigger geographic footprint of the area my company serves. Hopefully in the near future I will have really short commutes to the work I love doing.

Keep it up, draw all employees into the conversation and experience. Help all employees see the value of being connected and involved in what Resolvit is doing and what we are about.

There are newer employer reviews for Resolvit.

Worked for Resolvit? Contribute to the Community!