Resolvit

www.resolvit.com

Helpful in finding a contract position

(Current Employee)

ProsResolvit has some good connections at some large companies. They helped me to get a few interviews and ultimately a contract position. The account managers have been supportive during the job hunt, interview process, and with advice after placement.

ConsThe pay and benefits package is not bad, but not great either. This may be more a reflection on the market than the company. The company doesn't necessarily carry a lot of cachet and doesn't seem to do a lot towards consultant development either (there is a continuing education program, but it's fairly limited), so for a lot of consultants I think it's just a temporary stop.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management is to provide more growth and development opportunities to employees if they really want to keep consultants around long term. Making Resolvit a place where people love to work would be a good goal.

Friendly team, seem legitimately interested in your future

I have been working at Resolvit as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Being in IT these days - it's hard to avoid recruiters. I'm usually not too keen on the whole business but I've had a really… Cons: The job I was assigned is not my cup of… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have anything applicable to provide. The Resolvit team I've… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Resolvit has been a dream come true experience

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Resolvit full-time for more than a year

Pros: I started with Resolvit about 2 years ago. My interview with the Partner was not intimidating, but rather more like a conversation with an old… Cons: Living over an hour from the office in morning / evening traffic has meant that as assignments change I may have longer commutes than I… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up, draw all employees into the conversation and experience. Help all employees see the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Resolvit.

Worked for Resolvit? Contribute to the Community!