There are newer employer reviews for Resonate Insights

Great place to work, with a technical edge

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA

I worked at Resonate Insights full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working here has been a refreshing experience in the IT/Software Engineering field. You won't find very many places in the DC area like this. - The organization is, for the most part, metrics driven. There is an emphasis on results, and not so much on tenure/title. - Everyone practices due diligence, and the quality of work is exceptional. - Very transparent. Honesty is valued here. - Modern technology stack. Resonate's use of "Big Data" was real, it wasn't just marketing hype as with most places. - Meetings were short and sweet. - First software development organization I've worked for that implements Agile properly. There was an emphasis on testing and writing good code. - For the most part, people got along. When there were arguments, they were typically to settle on technical decisions. - They'll equip you with what you need. The IT service was exceptional. - Casual work environment

Cons

The pay was OK for the DC area. There are plenty of government contractors in the area with deep pockets and more money could typically be made there (especially if you can get clearance).

Advice to Management

- Don't grow too fast. - Invest wisely.

Other Employee Reviews for Resonate Insights

Really been a great experience so far...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Resonate Insights full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great people to work with. Some of the brightest, most innovative minds in the industry. -Senior management is excellent. They really care about the people who work for them and are easily approachable. First time in my career where I've taken an issue to an executive and have actually seen positive results. -Fun environment and everyone gets along well.

Cons

-Still a young company, so some growing pains are being felt. On the plus side, the management is aware of this and fosters ideas for improvements throughout the organization.

Advice to Management

Because of it being such a small company, there are opportunities for really nurturing creativity no matter what job the employee originally took. If you see a star, don't let it fade into obscurity. Now is the time to see the best in the people and make sure they are in the right jobs to move the company forward.

The most exceptional place I've ever worked!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Resonate Insights full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Fantastic culture!!! An environment that really encourages creativity, new ideas, thinking outside the box, teamwork, and a work hard/play hard mentality -The communication within the company is open and free (no political corporate red tape) -The sense of competition and drive to give superior internal and external customer service is felt throughout the company. Employee input is valued and considered. -Open and honest upper management, easily approachable and willing to listen -Exciting company-wide events for employees to establish teamwork and company cohesiveness (White Water Rafting, Amazing Race, Bowling, Zip Lining, Charity/Volunteer opportunities, etc) -Promotes healthy lifestyles with "Stinky Wednesday", in office Yoga, Basketball, Run Club, Biggest Loser Competition, etc. -Employees feel valued...with the "Resonate token program" coworkers can show their appreciation for their coworker's efforts each quarter -I personally instantly felt a part of the "team" and a part of the company within the first week -Recruitment, Interview and HR processes were smooth and efficient; best I've experienced in my career -Growth and career advancement available due to rapid growth of company and ever changing needs -Exciting, fast paced environment -Everyone genuinely CARES about you and wants you to succeed -Smart, caring, hard-working, fantastic people who have good morals and values -Awesome benefits -Nice office space, great location in Reston, VA

Cons

I have no negative comments about my company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing & keep the culture alive.