Resource Action Programs

www.resourceaction.com

Good, challenging work place - simple as that.

(Current Employee) Reno, NV

ProsIt's good to work for a company where they expect a lot, push you to grow, and constantly challenge you. For me, one of the most motivating factors is seeing how hard my boss works and how much effort he puts in.
The company does little things to help make it a positive work place, such as breakfast on Fridays, lunches at the end of busy months, and random events.
Overall, it is a great place to work and grow.

ConsHonestly, the biggest downside is negative people on sites like this. The only way I can think to explain it is through a food analogy. When you have a good dinner somewhere, you just enjoy it and move on. Whereas, if you have a horrid experience, you tell everyone and then you tell their sisters. You make sure everyone knows. I think that's what is happening here. Obviously not everyone will fit in the working environment, and so there are bound to be people who are disgruntled.
Those people who are happy and who voted Resource Action Programs a finalist for the best places to work are clearly doing well.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to management: get to know people. Make sure you listen to and acknowledge the people in the company. Everyone has a value to the work flow of the company and everyone has ideas and something to contribute.

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sparks, NV

I have been working at Resource Action Programs

Pros: Working with this company, I have not only learned a great deal, have been given the opportunity for growth and upward mobility, but I have… Cons: The only cons about working here are having to work with ungrateful co-workers. Maybe all of the negative… Advice to Senior Management: Start hiring employees that want to work and will give 100% to the company,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid working here at all costs.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sparks, NV

I worked at Resource Action Programs

Pros: There are a select few competent and friendly employees, but they have given up on attempting to create efficiencies in the workflow and improve materials… Cons: The type of shoes you wear is more important than any skill you bring to the table. Change is met with resistance. Employees are ruled… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with the people you hire and stop misrepresenting positions to potential employees. It's their life you are playing with. For example, if someone… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Resource Action Programs.

Worked for Resource Action Programs? Contribute to the Community!