Resource Corporation

www.resource-corp.com
  www.resource-corp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Resource Corporation

An unethical company could not get worse and this could become your worst nightmare

I worked at Resource Corporation

Pros

You work for a company that is based of many hospital sites and you may experience different facilities. When things were still good you were not micro-managed but currently this is not the case. You get experience on many sides of the hospital business and you get a paycheck.

Cons

Change is good but not when they change company policy every 3 months or make important changes but only discuss it with a quarter of the staff and pop the surprise to everyone else weeks later. Forget getting a raise unless you are considered a favorite. Be careful this company is very deceitful.

Say no to nepotism! Maybe you should learn to be less obvious when making major decisions unethically because you can cause the company a law suit.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Resource Corporation (View Most Recent)

if you can keep looking , don't work for them.

Former Employee - Patient Support Representative  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Patient Support Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Resource Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

the only good thing I could say about the company is that I met some really cool coworkers.

Cons

don't waste your time working for them, they will tell that they will promote within six months which is not true, I didn't get a raise in the two years I worked for them and the benefits are horrible , they lied to me and told me that they had to let me go because my position was being eliminated which I found that it wasn't true , I had no idea I was being let go and they told me that I had to sing a non compete agreement and the Friday after I did I was fired with no notice and no severance pay and they knew I couldn't collect unemployment because I had a weekend job. so if you can my advice to you is keep looking.

work on your work ethics because they leave a lot to be desired

Negativity is the forefront of this company

Former Employee - Lien Specialist  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Lien Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at Resource Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

A paycheck....it was a JOB

Cons

Horrible management...if you want to call them "management"

Advice to CEO- Screen your management more rigorously- Incompetent sums up 95% of them!

There are newer employer reviews for Resource Corporation

Worked for Resource Corporation? Contribute to the Community!