Resource Corporation

www.resource-corp.com

Poor training and sub-par work environment

Patient Support Representative (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThe management tried to be supportive, but they were often too busy to give all the support that was needed at times. It is a fast paced work environment and gives good insight into the healthcare industry.

ConsThe training was poor and did not prepare employees for the variety of work situations with patients. Employees were often put in situations that they were not prepared for. The 'rules and regulations' were continually changing but employees were seldom made aware of the changes. The benefits and salary were low and the 'politics' in management were unprofessional.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven in a small company the politics were apparent and management needs to be equal in their treatment of employees (ie, favoritism seems rampant). Managements needs to improve employee communication and training.

Better to keep looking.

Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Resource Corporation full-time

Pros: A full-time job with benefits. There are not a lot of reasons to… Cons: Poor Organizational management. Very poor workplace morale in the workforce. The new-hire training process was very disorganized. They make employees work overtime for a… Advice to Senior Management: Improve your workplace practices. Implement a consistent training process. Allow two-way communication (in other words actually LISTEN to your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I was able to move up very quickly but with non-competitive salary and sub-par benefits.

I have been working at Resource Corporation full-time

Pros: It's easy to climb the ladder in this company. They're a third party eligibility company contracting with hospitals to recover their self-pay dollars. … Cons: Despite the rapid growth of the company, and despite it having over 200 employees, the salary is definitely non-competitive, especially in light of the immense… Advice to Senior Management: It shouldn't be a battle to make the pay competitive even within the company: it doesn't make sense to have stellar, newer employees make less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Resource Corporation.

Worked for Resource Corporation? Contribute to the Community!