Resource Data Inc

www.resdat.com

A fair and honest employer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Anchorage, AK

ProsPeople get treated well, and the opportunities vary by what you want to do. The project work is generally interesting, and there is an effort to get people matched to projects that they are interested in that advance their career.

ConsThere is always room for improvement in communications. Sometimes the vision and direction could be more clearly communicated, and there is still room for improvement when teaming between offices so that the cultures are better aligned.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile it is nice that the offices have some independence, the way projects are done should be better aligned between the offices.

I <3 RDI!

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Anchorage, AK

I worked at Resource Data Inc

Pros: RDI was absolutely the best place I have ever worked. Endless opportunities for personal growth within the company, flexible hours (including the ability to telecommute… Cons: I don't know if this is necessarily a downside, but you *are* expected to be smart, learn fast, and work hard. This doesn't mean you… Advice to Senior Management: I don't really have any advice for management, since their decisions always seemed fair to me. I always got… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Senior Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Resource Data Inc

Pros: Overall great place to work in Anchorage. Good people, interesting… Cons: There are 3 different offices in Anchorage and lots of offsite work so… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade office space Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Resource Data Inc.

Worked for Resource Data Inc? Contribute to the Community!